lil bundle of joy

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
lil guy was just sitting by my door when I came home. I walked very slowly past him, got my camera and proceeded to take some "shakey extended arm" pics. He let me get within a foot of him before he decided I might be dangerous

bunny1.JPG

I GOTTA carry my tiny tripod... that or cutback on caffeine.. this pic could have been CHOICE!

bunny3.JPG

he finally scampered off to his natural habitate and I sort of followed. In the end, I decided that he tasted like chicken... no wait. that's a joke. he wondered off but his memory will live in my computer

bunny4.JPG

I had one about the same size in my driveway the other day. I showed him to my 2 year old daughter and she loved him. I put him back by his hole cuz he was lost.

Tis the season! They are all over the stables where I keep my horses.

Too cute! Thanks for the pics...
smile.gif

Cute little bunny
cool.gif

Sorry, but all I could think of was..."One rabbit stew, comin' right up!" <Holy Grail Quote>
laugh.gif

And we call ourselves big, tough bikers...

I've forwarded the pics to my daughter. She's going to want a bunny now.....thanks WWJD!
mad.gif

smile.gif

MMMMMMMMMMM Wabbit!!!

We have some tiny ones around my house too. They are just a HAIR (no pun intended) faster than my bulldog and that really pisses him off.
biggrin.gif

hahahahah! I see the bigger ones around here all the time. I guess I know what they are doing when I DON'T see them.... [sigh] more homeless children. I can't believe he wasn't running when he saw me coming toward him. must be that childlike innocense you have when you first come into the world, then slowly loose over time when you are chased by large dogs, huge vehicles, large people shoving digital cameras in your wiskered little face, jaded by loss of parents, laughed at by the other bunnies, get your tail bitten off by a gopher, see your girlfriend kissing another bunny under the bleachers at a homecoming game, fail your bunny history test, then one day the cutest one invites you to the back of the bus for "kissing lessons" but instead she de-pantses you by that back window where the rest of the band members are there and they take a picture and photocopy it up and stick it all over campus!!!!!!! ...... I've said to much.....

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118761858 -->

don't let your dog out when the rabbit is in the yard!

killer_rabbit.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

You know, I'm a sucker for cute furry things...
blush.gif

Animals that is...just stop typing some witty reply right now...
laugh.gif

Back