How did you make your way to this site

I was searching yahoo for hayabusa gallery and it posted it as a result glad it did too
biggrin.gif

I found it a few years ago, then I sold my Busa to move my family to Maine, now I'm going to get another one this year. Since I moved I got a new computer and a new Name.

I was thinking about getting an R1 or busa few months back,  friends told me about this site and started reading posts here to get rider feedbacks , ..... got my blk/slvr busa...
biggrin.gif

Hey guys (and gals) was curious as to how everyone has been finding this site and the board?[/QUOTE]
Lurked for awhile off and on, joined when I made the decision to buy a Bus!

heard about it thru zx-12r.org, always wanted a busa(long story). wouldn't trade even for a turbo busa....at least I think I wouldn't?....

seriously, I love my 12, I come to the site to read more about motorcycling and going faster, not just brand specific.

the 12 vs busa #### is very old hat and very uninteresting.

Hi All - I came across this site via Google.
I am in market for a busa, so i figured the best way to know what i want is get involved on a forum & research away...

I found the site after a search on Google using only "Hayabusa" as keyword... Sure glad i did!

searching on yahoo looking up all info I could b4 buying the Busa found H.org SH.org and labusas but after checking them out to this is home

I TYPED SUZUKI HAYABUSA USING MSN SEARCH AND FELL UPON THE SITE. TOOK ME A WHILE TO SIGN UP. IT WAS AN ADDICTION I COULDN'T KICK.

Back