HMF BigBird...?

Anybody got a pic of this Big bird on a busa?
rock.gif

I like too I would like to have a custom 4 X 2 bigBird System in high mount put on a Busa. The other choice system would be titanium Headers doing a TRUE 4 into 2 System with CF Yoshimura Tri-Oval Dual Tip cans. Those are my ultimate choices as far as a busa, so it is a few more pounds haveing a second midpipe and can. Would look awsome and probable sound just as awsome too
smile.gif

Bug thats a great choice, MSF says it is a throatier than the HMF Duals and just as lound. Got to be a sweet rumble man. The duals wake up neighbors at only 3-4000 rpms when you are "trying" to keep them quiet.

Get ready for your riding buddies to either get ear plugs or do their best to stay in front of you. 2 of my 3 regular riding friends were almost pissed at me when I got my HMFs cuz they are so loud. That exhaust is freakin awesome man...

Piece of advice for you (if I may):
Get some extra heat tape to put on your fairings for piece of mind, I did and nothing got burned at all. They give you some heat tape to put on your fairings, but its not near enough in my opinion.

I just dont like the look of the duals, the Big Bird on the other hand is SWEET! (though I still prefer my Yosh.
smile.gif
)

Beautiful bike FAKK!

Back