kids?

Wow! Congrats!!! I give u alota credit, I've been married 20 years ( no kids ) and those little things still scare me to death!
sad.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Congratulations!!!

Hawaii, those little things turn into big things!

That_s_my_boy_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats ,i have 4 kids
36,33,30,20 and they have 7 grandkids
while i wont say its all been fun,i dont think i would trade any of them for anything
no bikers in the bunch tho
rock.gif

Congratulations! The first one is always special! I've got two at 16 and 13. I would not trade them for anything in the world.

Like I said my first, been married 5 years hopefully though I love bikes and my wife loves riding with me so I hope maybe I hear the sound of little bikes behind me.
biggrin.gif

Congratulations too man....................I'm so self centered when it comes to talking about kids...you're gonna love it.(being a Dad)

No kids for me (knock on wood) maybe 5 years from now.. but.. not yet.

Congrats! We will, of course, expect pictures all along the way man.

smile.gif

Well I wouldn't wish them (kids) on my worst enemy...Once their here they demand everything...Their worst than raising a puppy...They cry until you give them
40__s.gif
and then they still cry...You can never get rid of them either they always come back to haunt you in one way or another...

Kids I can live without them...

I'm already looking for little motorcycles. My Dad got me my first MX bike at 4. A 50cc Yamaha Y/Zinger with an auto transmission.
egitarre77.gif

Back