Cool pics

sirUKbusa

Registered
English or American, get some hot pics of biker chicks!!!

aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember that we do have so women riders that post on this site.  So lets keep it clean.  I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to see anything that they might post in retaliation.

Keep it tame. Besides nothing prettier than a woman on a BUSA, not those other bikes.
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't know about you but unless my computer screen is messed up that is one chick that looks like a guy-
that would not be on my bike in a million years!!!

baaa.gif
baaa.gif
Whats wrong wiyh you all!! Women on bikes does look cool or do you americans prefer blokes...
Get your pics in and stop messing around...
devil.gif
devil.gif

baaa.gif

devil.gif

She was american! Try this one then PURE BRITISH right down to the last stroke of the paint brush.
aktion043.gif
aktion043.gif
aktion043.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

paintedchick.JPG

aktion043.gif

aktion043.gif

aktion033.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
AND here's three superbike chicks that really know how to make a man smile!!!
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

me_supergirls.JPG

biggrin.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

thanks guys for coming to my rescue and showing the utmost of respect to us female hayabusa.org members!! don't want to seem catty, but the first chick looked like a transexual!!!

anyway, i am going to post a pic of my girlfriends that i ride with as soon as my sister picks up her ZX12...(she is getting chrome rims) hopefully within the next week or so. my other friend rides a harley and her boyfriends busa sometimes, i think you guys will like these pix!! REAL WOMEN RIDERS!!!!!

aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

So it begins... Battle of the sexy pix. This will eventually lead to a nude battle of the pix and then... It is all fun and games until some guys (P*N**) is in my 17" monitor. Then the fun has died. I have a ton of sites that I check out all have there own little personalities. The girlie stuff doesn't fit this one. But who am I to complain...
confused.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

LOL Gar!!!! hey it was nice meeting you Gar at Laguna.. your wife's bike is really cool in the Busa color!!! tell her i said HI!!!!

hey marc, if you don't think i should post a pic of me and my female ridin friends then i won't. thought these guys would like to see women who actually RIDE the bikes they take pictures with. or maybe i will just tell them we can't wear lingerie like orginally planned!!! damn!! don't want to offend anyone.
sad.gif

smile....... Lo

Lo you post what you like!!! I am all about the girls on the bikes. Well except you... but you can post your bike hahaha

Marc "Howlin Mad"

damn marc! no pictures of me huh? just the bike?? it's like that? i know you got tired of seeing my license plate all Laguna weekend but damn.. didn't think you wanted to see that anymore, but hey! it's all good!! i ain't mad at ya!!!

Lo-ass kickin, name taking - Busa
devil.gif
:whip:

Back