anybody have first hand knowledge...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
anybody have first hand knowledge, or know if there is a North American distributor for this fender...

I think I like it....

anybody seen it up close ? the fender? that is.

rob_email_2.jpg

top view.... ain't that gr8... but that "side view"

mmmmm... YUMMY.

Post-Imature-Ejaculation .

Yes ... I have that front fender on my '03. There is a local distributor close to me in Manassas, VA. Their website is www.eurobikes.com. Let me know if you want any pics of mine on the '03 Black/Gray, or if you need any info from them that is not on their website.

I thought one of the board members was offerin something like this a while back....I forget what they name was...

Ping ICEMANN....I think he may have some knowledge on this one....

Would be a great place for a couple little projector beam headlights... That would be cool. Otherwise just looks like a great way to expose your forks to road debris...
rock.gif

Would be a great place for a couple little projector beam headlights...  That would be cool.   Otherwise just looks like a great way to expose your forks to road debris...  
rock.gif
personally, I wouldn't take a chance putting lite's and/or wiring in there... Lights and wires ontop of a wheel/tire going 200 MPH... I'll pass.

road debris... anything that goes thru them holes also goes thru yer rad,yer air box,yer motor,yer frame...and thats with the STOCK fender.

"road debris" wouldn't really hit anything critical , like the stantion tubes, might collect on the legs...

no biggie....

have a cool fender'd 1...RSD

RSD, thats the french made shid that Urobikes,Matrixbikes,exoticbikes sells, personally, The companies suck, no customer service, scam artist,professional scam artists,I wouldnt! NJ.:;):

looks very cool
cool.gif
... but dont you guys think that the wind blast to the wheels cause of those holes will create a higher amount of gyroscopic effect... especially high speed turns
rock.gif
Just a thought...

I thought I read somewhere that the hook for the fender was that it allegedly funnels air toward the brake calipers to cool them off.....who knows....I think it looks pretty tight either way.

I think Postal had one on his first busa, PM him and ask where he got it, be careful though with the above venders, I contacted them all, finally got "referred" to Riptrixbikes in NY, everyone remembers what kind of bullshid that turned out to be!

Back