Finally Got the New Gear

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I've been trying to decide what gear I wanted to get for awhile now, finally made up my mind and made the purchase.  Appreciate everyone providing info and recommendations because it did help quite a bit with what I got.  Some of it I have shown before and yes there is a trend in colors.  Anyway, all that being said here's the list:

Helmet
SHOEI RF900 Hayabusa Helmet (Black/Grey) - Just had to.

Jacket
AGV Sport Hayabusa Jacket (Black/Grey) - Cruising/Racing
FirstGear Rocker Leather Jacket (Black) - Cruising
FirstGear MeshTex 2 Mesh Jacket (Black) - Cruising

Pants
Fieldsheer Sport 2 Pants - Cruising/Racing
FirstGear HT Air Overpants - Cruising

Gloves
AGV Sport GX-1 Leather Gloves (Black/Grey) - Cruising
Joe Rocket Speedmaster 4.0 Leather Gloves (Black/Grey) - Cruising/Racing

Boots
ICON Super Duty 2 Boots - Cruising
SIDI B-One Racing Boots - Cruising/Racing

And now a couple pics.  Let me know what you think.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116876547 -->

Baby_J___Shoei_RF900_Hayabusa_Helmet___2.JPG

Looks sweet, bro...

Looks like you'll be pretty protected...Only thing I'm not too sure about are those Super Duty's. I'm a little skeptical about the amount of protection they'll provide in the event of a get-off.

The Speedmasters look pretty tight too...I'm just curious about their amount of protection as well. My choice would be a pair of TiMax gloves. I hope I never have to test them out.

Ride safe, bro...
cool.gif
The gear looks like it's gonna be pretty good to ya.

Thanks, Pac. The Super Duty boots will be just for that quick trip to the store which is probably when something would happen. I'll give 'em a try and see how comfortable I feel. If they don't work I've got the SIDIs to fall back on. I think the gloves will work because they are reinforced in the proper places. The TiMax gloves were a little too robotic looking for me. And hopefully, none of us will ever have to test the gear.

Thanks, Pac.  The Super Duty boots will be just for that quick trip to the store which is probably when something would happen.  I'll give 'em a try and see how comfortable I feel.  If they don't work I've got the SIDIs to fall back on.  I think the gloves will work because they are reinforced in the proper places.  The TiMax gloves were a little too robotic looking for me.  And hopefully, none of us will ever have to test the gear.
true....true.

Well, looks like you'll be bundled up pretty well. Here's to many hours of riding bliss!
beerchug.gif

Hooah Sir! Card still smokin? LOL! Great lookin gear ken.
Thanks, Tony. Didn't realize how expensive stuff was until I really wanted to get it. It is paid for though cause I hate that credit card stuff. My significant other keeps telling me I should use 'em and pay it off at the end of each month. Probably not a bad idea if you get something out of it like free stuff.

That the same jacket I have on back order!!!! Lucky You!!!! I'm also getting those gloves. My helmet that is also on back order is almost the same except it is the Shoie RF-1000 model. Nice gear. Ride On!!!!

Back