Hey Florida Busa Owners!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Check it out...then ride out!!!

Note: Cache & Admins...I request your indulgence as this is a reeeal short notice ride/meet and I figured I'd get more traffic here...if such is not allowed please just delete.

T.I.A. Bill.
cool.gif

You gotta be kidding me...14 views...and just 1 can't make it response?
blush.gif

Sorry.. I finally got my bike Monday, and have put 580 miles on it, So this weekend Im taking it apart to change the oil, and put all my stuff on it

Oh how I wish I could partake,,,, but

Pordenone Italy Weather

at: 8:55 am CEST F° | C°

Currently:
63°

Sunny High: 77°

Low: 59°

I must ride here today

tounge.gif

Sorry, wrong side of the coast for us..:(
I second that.

Even at Busa speed I(we) would have to leave around 0530 -
0600 to make it there in time.

But hey, we also atart our local ride here at 0900.
So we'll be riding with you in spirit.

And you are welcome to come on over anytime!
thumbs-up.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1267"|1116731643 -->

Oh yeah we're back! Had a nice short ride with a couple board members and got to visit another who's healin' up!

Yep...I met board member Dakkine at the sunoco station this morning and we rode up I-95 to the Flying J truck stop and about a dozen folks on assorted bikes showed for breakfast.

J1.jpg

Afterwards Bronc (with wife riding pillion), Dakkine and myself went for a short blast and found ourselves at a hess station around the corner from recently fallen board member "Ride-Or-Fish" and one cell phone call later we dropped in on him for a visit...

J2.jpg

ROF is home and healing but in great spirits as Bronc and I discussed the best route/outcome for getting his crashed busa back up to snuff so it's ready to ride when he is.

The ride part was short but it was still nice to get out and even nicer to drop by and see ROF up and about and in good spirits again.
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116829279 -->

Back