VA Spring Ride Attendance

heh rain date?
rock.gif
 yeah we blew that outta the water
laugh.gif
  Just happy to know that the weather man up there sux as bad as the one we have down here
wink.gif

And Michelle, I'll help ya with the planning if you want, have a few ideas for a ride up there, maybe a weekend getaway for folks.  They can bring the family down and the "non riders" can do family stuff in the colonial areas or theme parks while we ride one day.  The next day we could all visit one or the other places
rock.gif
 whatch think?

Base things in Williamsburg, ride the colonial parkway to Jamestown, Yorktown, across the ferry to Surry, down to VA Beach then back up to Williamsburg ?  I know I've done that on the bicycle in my younger days and it was a fun ride.  Not the twisty curvy chew a hole in the seat riding that some parts of this past weekend was but scenic and fun none the less
biggrin.gif
Excellent Brian and Michelle ... sounds like the beginning of a great plan ... let's do this!!
Damn...sounds like you know more about the area I'm close to than I do!  That doesn't say much about me, does it?!  
laugh.gif

I've done that run in a car, but it's been a long time ago...I'd be lost if I led...

I am game for that idea...honestly...something closer to me is a plus with kids too...it's not so hard to get away for a day, though I love the idea of overnight trips...

Okay guys...let's plan something...

DJ, I missed you so much!!!  How'd your rider do?  I really wanted to meet her...Tom, Martin, Paul...all of the guys...I am sorry I missed out, rain or shine, I really wanted to be there...
sad.gif
Yeah, just was not the same without ya
sad.gif
... hey but there is always next time...... even if I have to come hijack the scoot and lock you in the trunk...

til next time
beerchug.gif
cheers...

rock.gif

laugh.gif

sad.gif

Brain, sounds like the making of a great weekend... pre CO. The wife would even be down for something like that and she is a hellava cook to.

I'll post some of my pics too. "LUNCH"

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115802382 -->

Spring05Ride_004.jpg

another... (04busava)

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115803082 -->

Spring05Ride_008.jpg

and another... (zukracer)

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115803049 -->

Spring05Ride_009.jpg

Here is DJ... (Sageronin)

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115803262 -->

Spring05Ride_010.jpg

Hey guys!!!  I have to say that I had a blast.  It was impressive that we didn't lose any ONE (did kind of lose my keys, and Paul MOST DEFINITELY lost his wallet, but both were recovered in short time)  I mean every one rode their own ride and even survived the RAIN!  Nobody went down and everyone had fun and had good comradarie.  Thanks for the late offer Tom...maybe I will hit you up for the next ride.  The run out to Winchester was not as bad or as long as I thought.  HEY BARBIEBUSA!!!  We missed ya' doll!  I see you are going to make us come to you if we wanna ride with ya', huh?  That's cool...we will all be there with bells on!  I have to give mad props to Sage's woman, the lady got skills!!  I could ot keep up with them!  I know my skll set stil needs some work, but I was BALLING OUT on some stretches without even a hint of catching up.  I enjoyed 33 a lot more this time as well as compared to the Fall Ride too.  So I must be getting better!  I have to ask...WHY IS PAUL TAKING PICTURES OF MY A**??  That's ok...I think I got one of his too.  Now I am going to try posting these pics (note: the pics are WAY SCALED DOWN...VERY HIS RES, so if you want a full blown version of any of the pics...let me know)  By the way, I just have to say that watching Paul ride away from me QUICKLY and seeing him carve those corners was like poetry in motion!  I WANNA BE LIKE PAUL!  Plus, the low level fly byes that Warren and Paul gave us were a blast too...scared me out of my saddle!  On to the pics

IMG_0302.JPG

Back