COOL...My Girl made it into FHM magazine.

cool.gif
Great lookin' lady ya got there Shindo. And classy to boot...

Man Im going to have to have a talk with your bro, there is a saying, he who has the most toys wins! I will give you all my toys...send her my way
bowdown.gif

hahah..no way..Im not trading her for any toys!!!!!!

i would gladly get rid of all my stuff for this angel. I have never met a woman with such an amazing personality, and giving heart.

Im keeping her forever....

hahah..no way..Im not trading her for any toys!!!!!!

i would gladly get rid of all my stuff for this angel.  I have never met a woman with such an amazing personality, and giving heart.  

Im keeping her forever....
Yeah, I'm sure that's what you noticed first, her personality and heart
ices_rofl.gif
I don't know how it is in Texas, but we don't call them that where I'm from........
Seriously if she's even 1/2 as nice on the inside as she is outwardly, you are a fortunate man.

HAHAHAHAHA ...she is truly amazing. CHeck this out...

She bought me tickets to the playoffs for the Spurs game a few days ago because she heard me talking about it.

So we are on the way there, and her dad calls...she starts telling him that we were going to the game. By far the coolest thing a girl has ever done for me....

When she was on the phone with her dad she said the cutest thing...

"I am taking him to the spurs game, its one of the world series ending game..." then she looked at me and started laughing.

I love when girls are really girly like that.

Bro, you are so in love with her a blind man could see it. You just posted that she said something cute, on a website about bikes!!!!! Just marry her before she realizes what a sap you are!!!!!

oh dang...i did do that...

WHAT THE!?!?!?! i think i need to go build something now...or fix something....i need to go do something really manly...

Wait Wait... I got a perfect Web Board Answer....
wink.gif

Nothin Personal....

hititbuddyjesus.jpg

OK OK Just cause it's funny as hell... I love Merkats...

Seriously just an excuse to post some funnies... I needed a giggle...

untitled3_1_.jpg

oh dang...i did do that...

WHAT THE!?!?!?!  i think i need to go build something now...or fix something....i need to go do something really manly...
you could always shave, bro....

Real men.........stay smooth. Trust me on this one.
wink.gif

And Rev.... WTF?!? and ROFL on the damn pics....
laugh.gif

Back