It's done

TJFAST

Registered
The back is done next the front wheel. What do you think?
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung019.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

BUSA2.jpg

ernaehrung004.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Very nice, how long did it take to do the one rim? and did you use a dremel type tool or did you do it by hand?
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Looks good!! What did you use to polish the rims?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

It rides alittle softer but does hurt on the sharp corners. Killed the wheelies but kills everyone else out of the hole. The hole shot is everything on the strip.
I used mothers on the rim. The swingarm took oven cleaner to take the paint off. Stripper wouldn't take the paint off.

aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

I bought the extensions from Supper Bike Mike for $320. But Gixxer1300r sells a bolt on extension that my brother is using and it works great, with no cutting. I think they run $280.
lachen011.gif
lachen011.gif
lachen011.gif

lachen011.gif

lachen011.gif

I like the swingarm and wheel job!!! Pardon a total newbie question (I just bought an 02 Busa 2 days ago). How did you get the turn signals mounted on the sides like that? Where can you order those turn signals? Finally are there any web sites (aside from this one, it's awesome!) that get newbies acquainted with mod-ing Busas?
thx for the info...

Delta Green

I like the swingarm and wheel job!!! Pardon a total newbie question (I just bought an 02 Busa 2 days ago). How did you get the turn signals mounted on the sides like that? Where can you order those turn signals? Finally are there any web sites (aside from this one, it's awesome!) that get newbies acquainted with mod-ing Busas?
thx for the info...

Delta Green[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
DeltaGreen, check out . You'll love it!
aktion035.gif

You can buy the signals anywhere. All you need to do is take the tail apart and cut a peice of black plastic to fit on the left side hole. I used zip ties to hold the plastic to the sub frame then mount the signals. Easy as 1 2 3. Use the signals that aren't flat so the can be seen!
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

THX TJ--I'll look into some signals then. I am still breaking in my new 02--I love it !!! The power that this bike has takes some getting used to. I'ts tons more fun taking a passenger too. I learn something every time I visit this site. Keep the messages and pics coming!!!

DG

Looking good !!!
aktion033.gif
sneaky2.gif
. I can't remember have you polished the frame yet???

Oh and why did you want ot extend the swingarm, are you racing?

I haven't polished the frame yet. I'm starting on the back and working my way to the front. And yes I race from time to time, just put on my new tire. Maybe I can get some traction for once! :whip:

Back