VA Spring Ride Attendance

Hey 04busaVA, sent you a PM
cool.gif

how's the weather forecast lookin guys?  looks like weather.com is calling for 30% chance of t-storms around 6pm in winchester tomorrow
rock.gif
Zuk,

You got PM bro..... You are more than welcome to park at my house....
smile.gif
Sounds great, I'll give ya a call in a bit, just finishing up some work.

Hey Paul... Are you in for tomorrow? I haven't heard much from you since our polar pre-ride.

Wont be able to make the trip, bike is still undergoing surgery. Yall have a safe and fun ride without me
tounge.gif
. Dont worry I'll diffinetly make the next WV roll out.
Bummer. Maybe we should do a summer ride in addition to spring and fall. We'll get you down here one of these times...

we'll try to be there around 830ish, providing I dont get any good behavior awards on the drive up to Martin's in the morning
cool.gif
wink.gif

Yeah I'm in for sure, worked on the bike all day giving her a tun-up and checking all the torque'ables.... Sorry for not speaking so much...just not a big post'er... :o) I'll be there about 8 - 8:30. Leaving Ashburn about 7:30ish, if anyone wants to meet up call me 703-932-1704
Michelle - sorry your not going to be there...Carrie isn't making it either. teeheehee

PJ

warbrown
Hayabusa Geek

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.85

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ May 06 2005,12:00)
Wont be able to make the trip, bike is still undergoing surgery. Yall have a safe and fun ride without me . Dont worry I'll diffinetly make the next WV roll out.

Bummer. Maybe we should do a summer ride in addition to spring and fall. We'll get you down here one of these times...
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a good plan to me, WB. You guys be safe out there and take plenty of pic's for us not so lucky SOB's
tounge.gif
that couldnt make the trip.

Great pics Paul and thank goodness you found your wallet Bro! Thanks for a super ride everyone. Big thanks to Warren for choosing a fantastic route!!

Warren.....thanks for planing that awesome ride...
race.gif

Paul..... glad we found the wallet
smile.gif

Nice pics sage.......

This sucks.... I had the time planned for this ride and i had to work.

I quit this afternoon.

Warren.....thanks for planing that awesome ride...  
race.gif

Paul..... glad we found the wallet
smile.gif

Nice pics sage.......
Man  nice pics DJ......after finally looking at mine, I think I could have done a better job oh....
Sorry I had to roll out on you guys early... Martin and I, actually almost caught back up to you all.  Missed ya by about 10 minutes I would guess...We got back to the Sheets about 6:15ish.....but anyhow, we found it... Thanx Martin..and Ninja 250 guy for recalling the scene :o)

MAY7th_ride_043.jpg

looks like it was a nice ride, it was suppose to rain all day here in Jersey but the sun finally showed up in the PM
mad.gif

At least got a lot done with the unpacking for the new place

Hey Fellas and Lady,
 Wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great ride! It's a funny thing...many folks live their entire lives and never have an opportunity to particpate in any group activity that serves to reaffirm what's life about. Fortunately for us, we had a chance to get a little some of it and for me it sure feels good!I hope every made it back to the barn safely and I'm looking forward to our next run...let's start planning now!!
Ride safe,
Busabad

PS: Happy to hear the wallet was found!!

<!--EDIT|busabad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115591518 -->

Very good news about the wallet! That would certainly have put a damper on the whole trip if it wasn't found. I had a great time, and really enjoyed the company as usual. I think Busabad summed it all up very eloquently already, so I'll just say thanks to all who came and made this ride a success. I'll be counting the days until the next one. (The southern VA summer ride being planned by Michelle)

--Thats right Michelle. One problem with calling in sick is you might get chosen in absentia to coordinate the next ride.
smile.gif

Back