Pictures of Peg/rearset Modification/replacement??

BIGDAWG

Registered
Hey all!

I was just wondering if any of you guys would have a picture of peg/rearset mods you have done??? I would really like to see the end result! Thanks in advance!! CHEERS!

I have ordered some sato, black foot pegs for the front and rear of the busa from oppracing.com!! I should be getting them in a couple of days. I will keep you posted on how it turnesout.

smile.gif

I replaced my stock pegs with a set of Protek Pro-Lite footpegs. Straight replacement for 'em. Don't have any real good pics of them right now to show. Probably be a month or so before I return home.

WOW! That Buell set up is nice!!! Looks like you save at least an inch on leg room!!!! Was it an easy mod???

WOW!  That Buell set up is nice!!!  Looks like you save at least an inch on leg room!!!!  Was it an easy mod???
Not bad at all. Do a search for Buell peg and you will have all the info you need including p/n's and hints to do the mod. Actually lowers the pegs about 1 1/2 inchs. Feels real good on the old knees after a little while on the bike.
smile.gif

Pro tech pegs simple mod..Pull pins and install..Dremal tool to the heal gaurds..

New_mods_to_Busa_010.jpg

I've had these Vortex's for several years, Sato and these offer the biggest adjustment and are race quality parts-almost as good as Gixx1300R's art work:thumbsup:

06blkbusa 017.jpg

06blkbusa 046.jpg

Sato Racing Drag rear sets. They're currently set up about 1/2" lower and 3/4" back from where the Buell pegs were.

IMG_1652.jpg

DR1300R I like what you did by removing the center section on the heel guard!
shenoyp Those are friggin awsome!
I just polished mine and the foot pegs are off ebay.....
SNC10602.jpg

SNC10604.jpg

Back