Swingarm...pondering

anyof yous guys ever heard about Thompson Custom Cysles swingarms.. a 6 in cheater runs 299.00..
Thompson is where I got my arm...The only thing I don't like about their arms is that they don't put adjustments marks on them...You have to adjust using a measuring tape...
would you recomend them over pychso bikes swingarms?
If remember correctly Thompsons arms may be a bit less expensive than Pyscho arms...They are both quality arms...So yeah I would recommend them...I you contact them inquire as to whether or not they can add the adjustment marks...

6inch over, much traction!!!

John_s_Busa_1.jpg

looks good paineless.... u and stunnah's look clean and good.... anything else is kinda much.... unless ur full out drag....

still wait'n for someone stretched 3 or 4 inches....someone out of the thousands of members here is 2,3,or 4 over stock........?!?!

i am almost 2 over,have a pic, but not having any luck trying to post it,i will keep trying

heres a pic of my macintosh + 1.75 inch

<!--EDIT|chevelle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1114071249 -->

5C044DCE.jpg

well,as you can see i dont take pictures for a living,and i have been trying to get this on since sat.thanks for trying to help me stunnah

+4 wiil hit the fender,i am only 1.75 over,it just barely hit the rib on the backside of the fender,it is about 2.5 inches up from the bottom,i am not sure if it hit with 17-42 and lowererd 1 inch,or the more recently tried 17-40 at stock height,i suspect the latter,i just noticed it yesterday
are you talking slammed or slightly lowered?

I thought you could lower it 1 or 2" and still not hit the stock tail.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113955234 -->

rob_fp3.jpg

as you can see in the pic i still have the stock fender,it is at stock ride height,with stock gearing (17-40) i am at the back of the slots,and it just touched the rib (about 2 in.up from the bottom) of the fender,i removed the rib and had no probs this weekend,with a fender eliminator you can go longer and lower without anything hitting,i havent ridden it lower then 1 inch down and that was with a 42 tooth sprocket and nothing hit

Back