Sick to my stomach...

Hello guys, sorry its been a minute and there were no updates on the bike but ill give you guys a quick update.

So the bike sat at a shop for Months. They said that they would break down the engine for me and around August I decided to pickup the bike and take it to another shop.

The bike is almost done and ready for spring minus a few issues were trying to work out.

Here are the pics from the torn down motor

20191023_162921.jpg

20191023_164431.jpg

20191023_164438.jpg

20191023_164454.jpg

20191023_164615.jpg

20191023_164625.jpg

20191023_164630.jpg

20191023_164642.jpg

20191023_164645.jpg

update 2:

So while the motor was out I decided to upgrade:

New (used) motor
Rcc Stage 2 ultra turbo
Intercooler
blow off valve
side pipe
dme racing swing arm
new rotors front and rear
brakes front and rear
3d chain
air sifter
onboard compressor
ams 1000 boost controller
pistons, rods, valves
scotts dampner
led headlights
and lithium battery

Think thats about it :)

omg reading this thread my heart dropped to the floor Its not even my bike and it hurts so so much I can imagine how you felt when this happened, its like loosing a family member, great news that its coming back to life with a vengeance, but the Verdict was to keep injectors clean? to avoid this from happening again?

omg reading this thread my heart dropped to the floor Its not even my bike and it hurts so so much I can imagine how you felt when this happened, its like loosing a family member, great news that its coming back to life with a vengeance, but the Verdict was to keep injectors clean? to avoid this from happening again?

I don't think dirty injectors caused this. BCP and others will advise

update 2:

New (used) motor
Rcc Stage 2 ultra turbo
Intercooler
blow off valve
side pipe
dme racing swing arm
brakes front and rear
3d chain
air sifter
onboard compressor
pistons, rods, valves
scotts dampner
led headlights
and lithium battery

@Sandow (since you own that meme) THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS (TTIWWP)

running into some issues, so hopefully BCP chimes in so I can ask some questions. I have no clue how any of this poop works

update 2:

New (used) motor
Rcc Stage 2 ultra turbo
Intercooler
blow off valve
side pipe
dme racing swing arm
brakes front and rear
3d chain
air sifter
onboard compressor
pistons, rods, valves
scotts dampner
led headlights
and lithium battery

Looks like you turned lemons into lemonade! Sad to see this happen but it sounds like you will have a bad ass bike in the end!

Thanks, figured why not! After the final price tag of the upgrade, it kinda hurts, but I'm able to get it on the road, it will be worth it.

I cant imagine going from 179+hp to over 400..
I cant either per say, but I did go from a yzf600r to a turbo hayabusa. I have a turbo gen 1 but it's only making 220 (I know) so I couldn't really imagine havung 400hp on tap. I have a goal of 400-500, maybe one day I will know.

Well guys shes home!! After 10 minutes of riding and finally opening her up on spring pressure, I pulled over, got off the bike and said NOPE. WTF have I done? This is so much power on just spring pressure (4lbs) without the boost controller even armed!! I really can't explain it, or even think what happens when 11, 17 and even 21lbs of boost kicks in. Seriously scared the living f*** out of me to the point where I called and asked is this type of power even normal? Gives a new meaning when they say " balls of steel". I totally effin get it

Honestly it came out exactly like I wanted, looks stealth with 400+hp of power tucked away.

20200131_161235.jpg

20200203_140506.jpg

20200203_153542.jpg

20200131_123448.jpg

Well guys shes home!! After 10 minutes of riding and finally opening her up on spring pressure, I pulled over, got off the bike and said NOPE. WTF have I done? This is so much power on just spring pressure (4lbs) without the boost controller even armed!! I really can't explain it, or even think what happens when 11, 17 and even 21lbs of boost kicks in. Seriously scared the living f*** out of me to the point where I called and asked is this type of power even normal? Gives a new meaning when they say " balls of steel". I totally effin get it

Honestly it came out exactly like I wanted, looks stealth with 400+hp of power tucked away.

View attachment 1612392

View attachment 1612393

View attachment 1612394

View attachment 1612395
Who did you have tune it this time?

Back