First time busa owner

Cab25

Registered
Hey guys! This is my first time being a busa owner I used to have a 2006 and 2007 honda cbr600rr and finally got my chance to own a hayabusa. I’m glad to be part of this group and hope to be here for a long time. Here is my 2000 hayabusa, hopefully right after the holidays I will get new fairings and put a few other things to make her look nice.

Thanks! My old 07 cbr was black and deep red i’m thinking maybe going with the same color on the busa.
Welcome to the madness that is the org., can't fi wrong with red on a busa :thumbsup: . Be sure to post plenty of pics when get to the mods.

:welcome:
Gen 1 unrestricted..... nice choice!
Looks in good shape for a 20 year old bike...
tell us all about how you arrived at the Hayabusa :bowdown:
One of my friends used to own that hayabusa and then he traded to one of his friends and then a few months ago I saw someone post it on facebook and they were selling/trading so I hit up the guy and went to his house and he liked my 07 cbr and we just traded. My friend is happy it found a good home because he knows I will take care of it.

Now my question is do any of you guys know the easiest way to install switchback bulbs on a busa? I tried and I can only get the turn signal to work the white doesn’t turn on. Any thoughts?

welcome to the club of the only right peregrine´s (unrestricted) - lol -
as far as i heard is hayabusa the jap. word for the pelegrine (falcon),
because this tiny bird goes 340 km/h while hunting.

and please excuse me for being so uneducated in technical english,
but what are switch back bulbs ???
what function should this installation have?
perhaps switching back automaticly the LH/RH (yellow) indicators after a short driven way e.g. 200 meters?
if yes have a look at the german homepage of the trader called "louis"
as a dutch you should understand the german text / description ;-)

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new toy. Do some research on the forum on aftermarket fairings and you’ll see many stories about “not so good” experiences on fit and finish, so repainting your current fairings (if they are OEM) might be best. As for switchbacks, did you change the bulb socket to the correct one for switchback bulbs? Where did you tap for the 12 volts switch power? Forum member @GIXERHP used to make the complete plug and play kits for switchbacks. I ended up making the front myself and eventually purchased the rear from him.

welcome to the club of the only right peregrine´s (unrestricted) - lol -
as far as i heard is hayabusa the jap. word for the pelegrine (falcon),
because this tiny bird goes 340 km/h while hunting.

and please excuse me for being so uneducated in technical english,
but what are switch back bulbs ???
what function should this installation have?
perhaps switching back automaticly the LH/RH (yellow) indicators after a short driven way e.g. 200 meters?
if yes have a look at the german homepage of the trader called "louis"
as a dutch you should understand the german text / description ;-)
I think he's from Amsterdam New York...??

Welcome, good to see your bird and you on the correct thread....always good to have more family.

Back