13' for $10k OTD - Worth it?

AdrianVall

Registered
Hey guys,

I've bargained a bit with a seller here for this 13' Busa with 1,950 miles. Looks to have Yoshi slip ons and some aftermarket shield.

What do you guys think? Would you pay $10,000 OTD for it? He sent me a video and it is super clean. Garage kept as well. It is at a dealership so they are transferring my tags and paying taxes in that 10k price. I could use some advice guys! It definitely seems high to me but the prices for these things are just insanely expensive for being used around here.

Thanks in advance!!

5c5c5ebe715fa031fe6efe58.jpg

Seems like a deal to me, but I am on Monopoly money in Canada so can’t compare. Do a quick search on Kijiji and you should get a good sampling in your state.

Hey guys,

I've bargained a bit with a seller here for this 13' Busa with 1,950 miles. Looks to have Yoshi slip ons and some aftermarket shield.

What do you guys think? Would you pay $10,000 OTD for it? He sent me a video and it is super clean. Garage kept as well. It is at a dealership so they are transferring my tags and paying taxes in that 10k price. I could use some advice guys! It definitely seems high to me but the prices for these things are just insanely expensive for being used around here.

Thanks in advance!!

View attachment 1597774

Well, like Tetsuo said, I am in Canada too but a bike like that around here would cost about the same so I say it's a good deal. You get a low mileage bike with some mods, those Yosh pipes more than make up for the cost difference.

I like it a lot, yeah. I've got a white Tundra that it matches so that is a plus.. LOL!

But then, I found a 17' with 2,500 miles but modded quite a bit. Seller agreed to $10k. Would you guys buy modded like this?

00505_eVswIGUyAld_1200x900.jpg

01313_gtr1W76NKOJ_1200x900.jpg

Mine is modded out like the second one BUT if I was looking to purchase I would buy the first one. Lools clean and not abused etc. Plus, I don't really care for the paintjob on the second one even though the price isnt bad. You are almost in the purchase brand new left over territory at that price. Have you checked out dealers?

I've got a white Tundra that it matches so that is a plus.. LOL!
Great truck!! I've got the same 5 months old and it has 3x the miles that busa has.

IDK?? Low miles is good but WTH was that bike doing all these years? I'd definitely want to do a test ride and thorough inspection. If it's good, I guess the 10k is a good deal. Personally I would not mind walking when I could get a 2018 with zero miles somewhere probably for 13k?

Mine is modded out like the second one BUT if I was looking to purchase I would buy the first one. Lools clean and not abused etc. Plus, I don't really care for the paintjob on the second one even though the price isnt bad. You are almost in the purchase brand new left over territory at that price. Have you checked out dealers?

Yes, I have. I have found a couple left overs but by the time they add the freight charges and etc etc fees, they’re in the low 13’s OTD. I’m trying to keep my max budget at 10k. It’s very frustrating! LOL

I saw that one. Unfortunately, in order to seal that deal, I’d have to meet at his bank for them to release the title. If the title were clear, I’d buy and have it shipped but that doesn’t appear to be possible.

I paid 10k out the door in 06 for mine (brand new) but I believe they have gone up in price overall due to new technology abs and such. Just look for the bike you think you can’t live without and then worry about what the price tag is.

Back