WHEN TO IMPEACH?

It's sad when a report comes out that basically says the President is not perfect but he is not a criminal and half the country loses its collective Sh!t. I really disliked Obama but I always hoped he would be a good leader. Now it is looking more likely that his administration knew about, and possibly supported, the questionable activity of the FBI, DOJ, etc.

I actually voted for Obama in 08. He had a good line. I also thought he would bring the races closer in the US but it was just the opposite. When he got his second term I knew the US was in trouble. I voted for Romney in 2012. I no longer like him.

It's sad when a report comes out that basically says the President is not perfect but he is not a criminal and half the country loses its collective Sh!t. I really disliked Obama but I always hoped he would be a good leader. Now it is looking more likely that his administration knew about, and possibly supported, the questionable activity of the FBI, DOJ, etc.

Rep. & Dem. extremists are both aholes. The whole thing smacks of Ken Star. What is wrong with one man one vote? Shouldn’t your vote count the same no matter where you live?

Rep. & Dem. extremists are both aholes. The whole thing smacks of Ken Star. What is wrong with one man one vote? Shouldn’t your vote count the same no matter where you live?
What is wrong with it is the majority of states would have no say in who is president. Only NY, CA and messed up states like that would. The country would go down the tubes in no time. I lived most of my life an Ca. but would never go back. I also lived in Westminster outside of Denver.

If Trump won the popular vote but lost the elections the dems would love the current law that has been in place for a couple hundred years.

Just curious...

If a candidate (DEM or REP or OTHER) running for POTUS was also a dedicated motorcyclist, would that change your opinion/vote? What if that motorcycle was a Hayabusa??

Just curious...

If a candidate (DEM or REP or OTHER) running for POTUS was also a dedicated motorcyclist, would that change your opinion/vote? What if that motorcycle was a Hayabusa??
Not mine. Not everyone on this forum agrees or gets along just because they have a Busa. It does help though. This is the best forum I have been on.

I think we need to awaken the founders of the constitution through spiritual means, so they can see that the system no longer works and re-write it for today's age. Just jokin.

But imagine this, you are the leader of something and a deputy who reports to someone who reports to you launches an investigation which captures the whole nation, with intent to sink your boat. Crazy, no matter who is the President, Obama or Trump, in today's politics the person holding office has his hands tied. Instead of serving the country and the interest of the public, most of the energy goes into either partisan squabbles or defending the Presiden’s existence.

It is no longer a democracy either, controlled by money and lobbyists. I am pretty sure that Nancy Peloci would not be the speaker without $100 million coming from Michael Bloomberg.

There is the Constitution of States but I am not sold on it yet. If a dem get elected in 2020 I would be. It would give power back to the states.

There have been quite a few states that passed it and I think they only need a certain number of the states to pass it. There is the website below and a FB page. Also a lot of YouTube videos that explain it.

Latest on COS - COSAction

The difference between us and politics is we tend to stick to the argument. We do not suddenly say Look over there. ITS A SHINEY OBJECT. That brings decorum to the discussion

I think we need to awaken the founders of the constitution through spiritual means, so they can see that the system no longer works and re-write it for today's age. Just jokin.

But imagine this, you are the leader of something and a deputy who reports to someone who reports to you launches an investigation which captures the whole nation, with intent to sink your boat. Crazy, no matter who is the President, Obama or Trump, in today's politics the person holding office has his hands tied. Instead of serving the country and the interest of the public, most of the energy goes into either partisan squabbles or defending the Presiden’s existence.

It is no longer a democracy either, controlled by money and lobbyists. I am pretty sure that Nancy Peloci would not be the speaker without $100 million coming from Michael Bloomberg.
lol... 100 million u say???? NOBODY reported that...… the hell u say.... that seems illegal..... hmmmmm… would a politician do something ILLEGAL?????? but but but but.... Obama was never impeached,,, so he must be GOOD????

lol... 100 million u say???? NOBODY reported that...… the hell u say.... that seems illegal..... hmmmmm… would a politician do something ILLEGAL?????? but but but but.... Obama was never impeached,,, so he must be GOOD????
The 100 million is no secret, was even publicly reported by Michael himself with pride. He is now pondering $500 million for the 2020 campaign, to unseat Trump.

Back