One foot stop at light...

I put both down pretty much after stopping, not drag them for 300 feet trying to balance. Once it goes green, they’re immediately on the pegs, again not dragging for 300 feet. Watched a squid do this the other day and I was disgusted, like come on man!

I put both down pretty much after stopping, not drag them for 300 feet trying to balance. Once it goes green, they’re immediately on the pegs, again not dragging for 300 feet. Watched a squid do this the other day and I was disgusted, like come on man!
I know I used to see a lot of Harley riders do that when I used to go on rides with the Harley Owners Group (HOG). That grew old fast. I never did get why people drag their feet for a block before putting them on the peg. I guess if it gives them a warm and fuzzy...ok.

Ok, who's the basterd that let you out? lol
arch.. it was awful... I had to use my radio... CALL CHQ.... requested a roundsman to come up on my unit..... THEN the little bitch in CHQ started asking why I needed a roundsman... I just gave up.... I told her I locked myself in a cell.... Then the little witch in CHQ starts asking me ON THE RADIO if I was ALONE in the cell..... lol.... it was hell... everyone heard this.

My ex was a detention officer in a jail, and honestly I think she probably locked herself in more cells WITH inmates than she would admit too. Let’s just say she was very well known, Her and another female officer... it was pretty unfortunate
its sad that the administrations condone putting females in the back of these jails... my feeling is they are useful in positionxs where no direct contact takes place.... administrative positions... CHQ(Central headquarters... ID/commissary/but this is just my opinion... I have been scolded before for this opinion, but I just want everyone to be as safe as possible.

I completely agree. Main control was a good fit. But I think it’s also in the personality of the individual, either they will abuse their power, or act accordingly

I completely agree. Main control was a good fit. But I think it’s also in the personality of the individual, either they will abuse their power, or act accordingly
good thing though... in my career.. ive seen 3 female COs develop sexual relationships with inmates.... allll 3 left that prison in handcuffs and were charged with rape.... an inmate (in a max anyhow) is a convicted felon and CANNOT give consent to sex..... therefore its considered rape.... and im glad they threw the book at them.

Last edited:
good thing though... in my career.. ive seen 3 female COs develop sexual relationships with inmates.... allll 3 left that prison in handcuffs and were charged with rape.... an inmate (in a max anyhow) is a convicted felon and CANNOT give consent to sex..... therefore its considered rape.... and im glad they threw the book at them.

At the expense of serious thread-jacking....

In my opinion, there is no reason any female is in a male correctional facility and vice versa. These places should be gender segregated including staff.

Normally one foot down since its flat where I stay. Incline or decline (brindge) I'll put the left foot down. If I'm creeping in traffic I'll put both feet down.

At the expense of serious thread-jacking....

In my opinion, there is no reason any female is in a male correctional facility and vice versa. These places should be gender segregated including staff.
yet another unintended consequence of liberal thinking.........…….

Back