What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Oil cooler back on after painting

2919536D-CC72-4751-AEDC-4ADA95746A61.jpeg

4E346890-3AA7-4019-9267-3101A28A5F34.jpeg

03F4A1C8-1A65-43AD-874B-696DC5382138.jpeg

9EB2543F-2688-456F-BC15-7A1A494C7DC1.jpeg

150503CD-944A-4E64-9A91-59CF3CBDE59F.jpeg

1DB998FA-776C-414E-8A8E-2A87C0545C81.jpeg

Thank you Nastee, believe it or not it’s my left side control that’s is hitting. I think my right side may hit when the dash panels are on fully but I am not certain of that yet.
It’s looking more and more like I may need to go with stop clip on’s. The triple clamp I am happy with and I need to keep in order to lower the front the inch that I want.
I don’t know the whole thing just kind of sucks, I knew the new triple clamp had the bar positions re-indexed but I just assumed that I could still accommodate the HeliBars.
I still haven’t even gotten down to remounting the GPS and the PC3 LCD screen so who knows where I will be with those as well. It’s always something...just when I start to see the light, it comes back apart lol.
I could always widen the key way on the HeliBars and try to spin them downward so rather than having so much of a rise it would be more of a pullback. Then I run the risk of clearance issues with the ohlins damper.

That dam guy called Murphy I thought you fired him lol , I just bought helibar trackstar so I guess Im going to have a problem also can you trim you wind screen alittle to accommodate the helibars???

That dam guy called Murphy I thought you fired him lol , I just bought helibar trackstar so I guess Im going to have a problem also can you trim you wind screen alittle to accommodate the helibars???

Windsheild does not need trimmed for Heli-bars, even combined with a .75" spacer.

I had been riding without the little corner bulbs working, after ordering some on eBay that turned out to be crap and burned out within a week. Went on amazon and ordered some nicer ones and just found the package at my front door upon returning home from a weekend out of town. Installed them in 10mins and my front end is back to looking like a stadium with my switchback LEDs, dual projector retro fit and the corner lights working again. The bulbs sitting on top of the box are the crappy ones that I took out.

View attachment 1594196

View attachment 1594197

View attachment 1594198

Any good ones for gen 1?

Oh, you were referring to the switchback LEDs. Yes, I made the fronts myself and got the rear switchbacks from him.
I bought a set off Ebay that didn't work to good I want a working set for my front signal lights probably in 3 months been spending to much money on the busa like a madman on this and that all my time reading researching so I want this mod in 3 to 6 months, doing breaks and rotors, pazzo levers, helibars then I have to recuperate do my ecu flash and power commander with Frank then get it dyno , alot of dough $$$$$$$$$$$:banghead:

I bought a set off Ebay that didn't work to good I want a working set for my front signal lights probably in 3 months been spending to much money on the busa like a madman on this and that all my time reading researching so I want this mod in 3 to 6 months, doing breaks and rotors, pazzo levers, helibars then I have to recuperate do my ecu flash and power commander with Frank then get it dyno , alot of dough $$$$$$$$$$$:banghead:
It never ends, trust me. By the way, I have a set of Pazzos for sale, so you could’ve probably saved money on those by buying the used set, instead a new set.

Back