10-Year Anniversary Freshen-up

In think this is my color scheme. Lupin Blue (BMW Color) and gloss black. Dash panels will be gloss black too. Kanji is dark aluminum color. These are some Photoshops I did.

No other badges. Getting paint priced now.
New Busa Paint.jpg

New Busa Detail.jpg

190322 Busa BMW.jpg

Well bike got a clean bill of health. Valves perfect, 225 psi in all cylinders. All good to go for the next stages. Only issue is the fork seal is leaking on the right. I noticed a little pull to that side, pretty sure that the problem. Going to be a $350 fix. I have no interest in doing this myself because I don't want to learn on these forks and I don't have time. Anyway, waiting on parts, wheels, and the painter's price to move to the next step. I think I will get the forks taken care of first though. Have to find someone who can get Ohlins parts and oil.

Well bike got a clean bill of health. Valves perfect, 225 psi in all cylinders. All good to go for the next stages. Only issue is the fork seal is leaking on the right. I noticed a little pull to that side, pretty sure that the problem. Going to be a $350 fix. I have no interest in doing this myself because I don't want to learn on these forks and I don't have time. Anyway, waiting on parts, wheels, and the painter's price to move to the next step. I think I will get the forks taken care of first though. Have to find someone who can get Ohlins parts and oil.

I know a guy who exclusively deals, works on, and sells Ohlins suspension. Shoot me a PM if you want his info

Your bike is awesome. Doing this detailed project will make it outstanding !

Just to give you more options, here are pictures on fairing kits ready to install.

All black with inserts, windscreen, heatshield & bolts (no tank cover) = $330
Gen 2 Fairing Kit - 1.jpg

Complete kit with tank cover, inserts, windscreen, heatshield and tank pad = $625
Gen 2 Fairing Kit - 2.jpg

Complete kit with tank cover, inserts, windscreen, heatshield and tank pad = $625
Gen 2 Fairing Kit - 3.jpg

I'm sure your bike will look great, either painting or getting new fairings.

Can't wait to see the finished result !!

honestly arch... u wouldn't like straight black with chrome accents here and there? like around the scoops in front and around the vents in the fairing? no chrome here... but a HIGH QUALITY black finish look great.... and if u had a talented painter to find a tatsteful way to break up alllll that black.... would look great.... maybe paint the frame the same color as ure wheels...………. that would really break up a murdered out bike,.
1553436886617.png
1553436677643.png

Last edited:
honestly arch... u wouldn't like straight black with chrome accents here and there? like around the scoops in front and around the vents in the fairing? no chrome here... but a HIGH QUALITY black finish look great.... and if u had a talented painter to find a tatsteful way to break up alllll that black.... would look great.... maybe paint the frame the same color as ure wheels...………. that would really break up a murdered out bike,.View attachment 1596544View attachment 1596543
do you really think the world needs another murderer out busa!?!?

do you really think the world needs another murderer out busa!?!?
lol... im just telling u what looks GREAT.... and yes there are alot of murdered out busas….. 90 percent of which are done on a ridiculous spray can budget with ZERO imagination.... most black bikes don't match anything up or try to be creative with it at all.... WHAT COLOR are ure wheels?

Last edited:
Back