Selling my Busa

How much
is a new

Gen 2 ?

:shocked:

M000000001.jpg

~ #AmazingDealsOnAllSuzukiModels *

Geez! I put the bike on Ebay a few days ago to try and give it better attention. Just had my first inquiry and supposed "sale" from a friggin scammer! Unlisted it already even because of him. :redface::redface::redface::redface:

I thought so to but I havent had a single offer in 3 weeks! No ones even inquired. Lol. My first Busa sold in 2 days. I figured income tax time SOMEONE would be lookin.

The Busa is a thing of the past.... It used to be the most coveted and customizable bike out there. Times have changed the Busa hasn’t. Yes your bike has a lot of nice accessories but it still doesn’t change the fact that the few people who are still interested in buying a Busa can get them for relatively half the price your asking for. Nothing has changed with these bikes aside from Brembo calipers since 2008. That’s why you see sooo many brand new models from 3 or 4 years ago still sitting on showroom floors. People want adventure bikes with solar powered can openers and voice activated ignitions.

Best advice is to just keep it and enjoy it or sell off the accessories and trade it in bare bones and cut your losses.

lol... that last post was BRUTAL..... we were all trying to be nice and beat around the bush.... not everyone has org etiquette....

The Busa is a thing of the past.... It used to be the most coveted and customizable bike out there. Times have changed the Busa hasn’t. Yes your bike has a lot of nice accessories but it still doesn’t change the fact that the few people who are still interested in buying a Busa can get them for relatively half the price your asking for. Nothing has changed with these bikes aside from Brembo calipers since 2008. That’s why you see sooo many brand new models from 3 or 4 years ago still sitting on showroom floors. People want adventure bikes with solar powered can openers and voice activated ignitions.

Best advice is to just keep it and enjoy it or sell off the accessories and trade it in bare bones and cut your losses.
I disagree. There's still a market for an extra clean, well accessorized example of the breed. It will sell,

I disagree. There's still a market for an extra clean, well accessorized example of the breed. It will sell,
well well… slap me around and call me Susan... mr. brown disagrees...….. but as much as this pains me to admit..... 1Bubba may be correct... I wanted 5500 for my 2002(one owner bike with trac dynamics arm/full titanium TIFORCE pipe/lowered front and rear/pc5/tuned) busa…. I took 3400... didn't wanna wait anymore.... I had it listed here/on ebay/ and cycletrader…. sold on cycletrader

Last edited:
and ALSO.... craigslist is FULL of DREAMERS.... guys that ask a million questions and then schedule a viewing and NEVER show up or even call,

well well… slap me around and call me Susan... mr. brown disagrees...….. but as much as this pains me to admit..... 1Bubba may be correct... I wanted 5500 for my 2002(one owner bike with trac dynamics arm/full titanium TIFORCE pipe/lowered front and rear/pc5/tuned) busa…. I took 3400... didn't wanna wait anymore.... I had it listed here/on ebay/ and cycletrader…. sold on cycletrader
You gave that one away

Back