My new long range build

I'll try to get some video. The echo from the freedom seed being let loose may distort the sound a bit.

@piratediverjefff just ordered an Atlas bipod. Itll be here in a few days or so.

They're definitely the poop bro,I got the 5-H and also a pair of the spiked feet.It's a big old honker but super stable and I'm able to securely lock/lock out the cant where I wasn't able to on the other one.If I was gonna run and gun like some of the competition you'll probably be doing I'd have probably gotten one of their less bulky bipods,but about all my 65 year old/265 lb. fat ass will be using it for is either prone or from a bench so it'll be fine.:laugh:

http://atlasbipod.com/

They're definitely the poop bro,I got the 5-H and also a pair of the spiked feet.It's a big old honker but super stable and I'm able to securely lock/lock out the cant where I wasn't able to on the other one.If I was gonna run and gun like some of the competition you'll probably be doing I'd have probably gotten one of their less bulky bipods,but about all my 65 year old/265 lb. fat ass will be using it for is either prone or from a bench so it'll be fine.:laugh:

http://atlasbipod.com/

I got the BT10. I shoot from a bench rest or prone. I want a 5H because of its cant abilities.

Buddy of mine did me a solid and painted my rifle for me. Cant wait to get it back and head to the range. Also, I started on my EDC. Next up for it will be a threaded barrel and trigger set. Once the trigger set and barrel are on, I'll be sending the frame off to get cut and repainted and the slide off to get milled, laser etched, and recoated.
123_1.jpg

20190228_124042.jpg

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I don't mess with the trigger on my carry gun. You may have to "discuss" that modification in a court if you're ever forced to use your gun.

Not sure how an aftermarket trigger can get me into any more trouble than a factory trigger. If I have to use my gun, there is a self defense reason.

Not sure how an aftermarket trigger can get me into any more trouble than a factory trigger. If I have to use my gun, there is a self defense reason.

I agree with you 100% but on some of the gun forums it is a very hot topic from time to time. A couple of the guys who say don't modify the trigger are lawyers. I like the trigger on my FNS so I figured it was better to leave it alone.

I agree with you 100% but on some of the gun forums it is a very hot topic from time to time. A couple of the guys who say don't modify the trigger are lawyers. I like the trigger on my FNS so I figured it was better to leave it alone.

I wont disagree with that. The factory Glock trigger is a great trigger. It's definitely more a want. Even the trigger on my precision rifle was perfect. I got an aftermarket trigger for it for a great price so I got it.

Just a small update but nothing major. Got a new bubble level that sits perfectly under my scope. In two weeks, I'll get picking up 300 more rounds and will head to the range to dial it in for accuracy at 400 yards.

20190322_140046.jpg

Couple of small things since last update. Throw lever for magnification and a bubble level for the scope. My EDC Glock finally got a new barrel two weeks after ordering one. Lone Wolf sent the wrong one first.

20190402_113329.jpg

20190405_180932.jpg

Couple of small things since last update. Throw lever for magnification and a bubble level for the scope. My EDC Glock finally got a new barrel two weeks after ordering one. Lone Wolf sent the wrong one first.

View attachment 1597251

View attachment 1597252
Have a good quality bubble level on mine but thinking I'll switch over to the one listed below with the ceramic ball,supposed to be a lot more accurate.

Scope Level/ Accuracy 1st DG - LaRue Tactical

Decent long range site:
Long Range Only

Also gonna pick up a new rear bag for the field(and bench),light wt. to carry and like the way it adjusts by rolling.
Body Bag | Flatline Ops™

...and,picked up one of these scope leveling kits just to see if I'm on the money.

Last edited:
That'll be a couple of my next purchases. Front and rear bags to rest on. The range I go to has sand bags but they're left out to the elements. I also need a good range bag.

Back