Gtx gen 2 3071 or Gtx gen 2 3076

I decided to use race fuel and see if i will be hqppy with the result otherwise will buy a new turbine either 3076 or whatever..

Thinking to boost 23 psi and remove the muffler ..lets see

Last edited:
Go with what Richard recommends, and buy it from RCC. There are a lot of people who don't know wtf they are talking about, obvious from this thread . . .

Hi Frank,

I have bought everything from RCC and my bike has no issues at all..i am very happy with the result so far..

If i remember correct , Richard gives close to 430 hp with race fuel and boost close to 21 psi but need to check my emails again

PS I just searched a bit whether you can use gen 2 wheel on gen 1 and the results are not so encouraging..so if i will still need more power then i will buy a new turbo..

Prokopis

Another upgrade...23 psi, afr 11.1, octane booster ( close to 108 octane pump gas)

Will also use the dump pipes!!! Need more.....

IMG-d6bbdf95e8619922a45afd8c0793f67c-V.jpg

Tuner said to change the cam timing and let it go at 12000 rpm but this ia quite risky i think..on the AFR, he said to keep it a bit fat as we have not used race fuel..

The afr is close to 11.4 until 19 psi and becomes q bit rich from 19 psi up to 23 psi

I am going to test the bike next days and see whether this is enough..otherwise, i have to think...lol

Tuner said to change the cam timing and let it go at 12000 rpm but this ia quite risky i think..on the AFR, he said to keep it a bit fat as we have not used race fuel..

The afr is close to 11.4 until 19 psi and becomes q bit rich from 19 psi up to 23 psi

I am going to test the bike next days and see whether this is enough..otherwise, i have to think...lol
it would be much easier if u had a printout of the A/F... boost level/ alllll the information... then u would get the most help....

Will ask..i have a video but cannot upload it is 16 sec

" the uploaded file does not have an allowed extention" any way to fix this??

Do you know how to upload this small vid??
upload to youtube….. then paste here... but ideally u wanna see a printout of allll the variables(boost/airfuel/weather conditions/sae/uncorrected)… I got like 20 sheets of dyno slips with my tune/dyno pulls....

I need more...i am in a dillemma what to do..

With my current engine set up etc i do not know how much rwhp my engine can handle safely.

ULTRA RCC STAGE 1 ( ball bearing) with plenum/ intercooler, head ported, carillo rods, Wossner pistons 9:1, SS valves, cam chain vance ane Hines heavy duty / tensioner APE, Tool steel shift shafts, billet throttle body clamps, 62 lbs injector,billet sprocket cover

Cam timming 106/106

I am not using aftermarket mutlilock clutch but only hard springs that hold good until this stage

Options will depend on the cost:

1. Either upgrade to Super Ultra kit
2. Only use 3076 0.63 gen 2

With 1st option i can go up to 650
I think i have to change a lot of things that will be costy

2nd option, i think i can go safely abt 550 hp on race gas without changing many parts or do further engine build..

What you think??

Yes ARP already installed..
My dillemma is which option to follow and less costly without the need to replace many parts

I have already contacted Richard and waiting his recommendations

By the way, with the engine internals i have and as per your experience, will the bike hold the hp??(close to 550 will be ok for me)

Back