From Yamaha R1M to a Busa

You guys had me confused for a moment. The videos I posted are guys in gear racing on the highway. Red posted a video of some morons in Russia.

The videos I posted are what I'll be doing this season..Hopefully

I agree,

I would think a bulk of the R&D goes into their development as they are the premiere platform for most bike companies. The competition is fierce in that genre.
putting 7-10k into a turbo setup on ure nice comfy busa makes any literbike a flyweight in a heavyweight turbo busa world... its not close... our motors(busa) are just SO TOUGH and robust.

putting 7-10k into a turbo setup on ure nice comfy busa makes any literbike a flyweight in a heavyweight turbo busa world... its not close... our motors(busa) are just SO TOUGH and robust.

Those bikes live in a world of race replicas, Busas live in a whole other world and the two aren't made to cross over. I love my Busa but know it's limitations.

That R1 definitely has a sound like no other.

It certainly has...

Those speed shifters make a huge difference too...any bike in that game better have one or be left behind unless the rider is really awesome at shifting.

You guys had me confused for a moment. The videos I posted are guys in gear racing on the highway. Red posted a video of some morons in Russia.

The videos I posted are what I'll be doing this season..Hopefully
Your 2nd link video shows r1m strapped, and idiot he's racing in Yellow T shirt

Back