Preparing To Move Back South!!!!!

SSGT_B

Registered
We've been in frozen hell.( Rochester, MN ) for 3.5 yrs. Finally the job opportunity came back around to get back to Texas. Of course its supposed to start snowing here again the day we are loading the truck and driving out. Been without my wife and bike for 5.5 months. They have already been in Texas since October. Will be nice to get this all over with.

Last edited:
We've been in frozen hell.( Rochester, MN ) for 3.5 yrs. Finally the job opportunity came back around to get back to Texas. Of course its supposed to start snowing here again the day we are loading the truck and driving out. Been without my wife and bike for 5.5 months. They have already been in Texas since October. Will be nice to get this all over with.

Enjoy your trip South, must be good to get out of the frozen land that summer forgot . . .

1550422116422.png

8 bucks later still needs to be washed by hand, but at least a lot of the salt and scum are off of it. It will have to due untill we get settled in our new home. Got an offer on one, now it’s the waiting game.

Reactions: c10
Glad you made it man. Wish you had stopped and picked me up on your way. I would have moved down there too. DId you take i 29 south to 75 south? or did you go through illinois?

Went down 30 through Iowa to 49 in Missouri through Oklahoma and picked up75 outside Dallas. Worst part of the trip aside from intense wind, I was driving the 20” U-Haul, was my wife had to drive my truck which she hates - and pull at trailer

Back