What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I made the brackets for my oil cooler since the gen 2 must have different holes. As a result the gen 2 radiator didn’t line up with my gen 1 oil cooler. Issue solved!

49448680-6CC1-46C1-8173-FADCFF50FD7E.jpeg

0820BDF4-4324-461C-A9F3-314B92728343.jpeg

2E52D5E6-2BAC-490D-A2EE-4231EECE741E.jpeg

D2036C0F-46B3-4592-A464-E0C953A5D3DD.jpeg

That’s a huge difference!!!!! I would love something like that to eliminate my worn OEM Allen ones. Any more details on the specs, Bryan?
Ill post part #s later , but probolt left the important body spacers out of my order . So I bade one to work with the bolt for test fitting . I'll need to call Dave tomorrow .

Since I took off the bagster tank cover, I went ahead and installed some clear storm grips on the tank to have something to hold on to while on the on and off ramps on the highway. Those are the only curves down here.

View attachment 1594639

View attachment 1594640
I have been contemplating those for some time please post your review and experience. Also if you are OCD Like me and cleaning obsessed please advise as to how they deal with dirt lol

I have been contemplating those for some time please post your review and experience. Also if you are OCD Like me and cleaning obsessed please advise as to how they deal with dirt lol
I have the tech speck on the concours14 that the previous owner put on and looks good still, but they are black. I’ll let you know how these look after a while

Since I took off the bagster tank cover, I went ahead and installed some clear storm grips on the tank to have something to hold on to while on the on and off ramps on the highway. Those are the only curves down here.

View attachment 1594639

View attachment 1594640
I have those too. They are awesome and offer a lot of grip. Haven't had a lot of issues with dirt though because I got black. Funny now that I look at it the black looks whack! I like the clear much better.

DSC_0479.JPG

I have those too. They are awesome and offer a lot of grip. Haven't had a lot of issues with dirt though because I got black. Funny now that I look at it the black looks whack! I like the clear much better.

View attachment 1594714
Those stick like crazy to the inside of your pant leg. Definitely nice to have. As for the color, you are correct, clear would look better on your bike too.

Back