Good Laugh.. alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

AOC is definitely chicken little but this stuff is happening folks. We used to build to 100 year floods and storms, now we are building to 500-year events. I remember when we though the 100 year flood would never happen, we have had 2, 500 floods a year for the last 3 years. That may not impress you much but if you know about building design that's huge in cost and technology. Many building systems aren't even tested to storms that powerful. I lie in Tidewater and our land is severely impacted by tides. We ae working at a feverish pace to keep ahead or rising seas. I had a job cancelled in Miami because the university felt the site will be under water in 10 year, maybe sooner.

So when I hear people debating all of this I just shake my head at the ignorance. This is not an if, it's now and it is increasing at a crazy fast pace. The Military is trying to figure out how to build rising ports all around the world. Amazing, this is an emergency and Dumbo is going to divert money from these projects to secure a border an insignificant number of people are crossing.

AOC is definitely chicken little but this stuff is happening folks .

We used to build to 100 year floods and storms ,
now we are building to 500-year events .

I remember when we though the 100 year flood would never happen ,
we have had 2,500 floods a year for the last 3 years .

That may not impress you much
but if you know about building design

that is huge in cost and technology.

Many building systems are not even tested to storms that powerful .

I lie in Tidewater and our land is severely impacted by tides .

We are working at a feverish pace to keep ahead or rising seas .

I had a job cancelled in Miami
because the university felt
the site will be underwater

in 10 year , maybe sooner .

So when I hear people debating all of this
I just shake my head at the ignorance .

This is not an if ,
it is now and it
is increasing
at a crazy
fast pace .

The Military is trying to figure out
how to build rising ports
all around the world .

Amazing ,
this is an emergency
and Dumbo is going
to divert money from
these projects to secure
a border an insignificant
number of people

are crossing .

dd21e01ee0155a0cd6c83da3b5af5622.jpg

giphy.gif

Lets just open the borders, get rid of passports, and let everyone in, no questions asked.
Then, we'll spend all of the border money on climate change.
For starters, we'll......
Well, what are we gonna do?
I think we'll argue some more as to how much of the problem is caused by man.
Next, we'll send Al Gore more money, because He knows just what to do.
Finally, we won't worry anymore, because society will have crumbled by then anyway.

Let us just open the borders ,
get rid of passports ,
and let everyone in ,
no questions asked .

Then ,
we will spend all
of the border money on climate change .

For starters ,
we will . . .

Well ,
what are
we gonna do ?

I think we will argue some more
as to how much of the problem
is caused by man .

Next ,
we will
send Al Gore
more money ,
because
He knows
just what to do .

Finally ,
we will not
worry anymore ,
because society will
have crumbled by then anyway .

How the budget has changed.

View attachment 1594644
I predict someone is going to soon tell you this graph is wrong and you just don't know how to read it's results.

Followed by a graph that says we could cut back on defense and give more money to help inner city problems by paying each of them a monthly fee until they start working.

Which would be never.

I predict someone is going to soon tell you this graph is wrong and you just don't know how to read it's results.

Followed by a graph that says we could cut back on defense and give more money to help inner city problems by paying each of them a monthly fee until they start working.

Which would be never.

I didn't say you. You are far from the first that uses the nobody knows how to understand numbers argument.

My sister just this weekend was using the whole, we need to pay everyone an allowance argument. She is also a huge supporter of AOC

I didn't say you. You are far from the first that uses the nobody knows how to understand numbers argument.

My sister just this weekend was using the whole, we need to pay everyone an allowance argument. She is also a huge supporter of AOC
I typed up a response and then deleted it. You can't put nothing when you quote, so ... it was.

Which would be never.
which would be never.??? tom.... ure losing perspective here.... lots do work.... in the underground economy.... wink wink.... the working man is a sucker... remember that

Back