Mods on Elenor

shenoyp

Hayabusa Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Come monday, Me and Hari got to work on Elenor and put in -

a) Rear Raising links - Picked that one up from Schnitz Racing. Raised the rear of Elenor by about an Inch or so. The bike handles a whole lot better now on the twisties... Its become very flickable. In my opinion, I'd say its pretty close to the liters with that mod. Have to thank Red05 .... he motivated me into this
bowdown.gif

b) Muzzy Alluminium Fan - Works like a charm. I kept the bike in idling for quite some time yesterday to check how the fan works... and the results have been quite amusing
biggrin.gif

Never did the heat go over the half way mark.

c) RPM warning light - I fit it... and it works well! The base RPM on the controller is 8000, but you can set it up to about 15,725!
cool.gif

Now some pictures...

Thats the RPM indicator....

Image_024_.jpg

...Did I mention that I fit those chrome lids for the reservoirs...
rock.gif

Image_018_.jpg

Does raising the rear make it more prone to wheelie? Also post a side shot, I would love to see the new stance.

Dang Shenoyp, you just don't stop. What's the next mod you have in mind Bro.

No bigjohn... it does not! In fact its less prone to wheelies cause the front shocks get compressed a lil more, cause of the raised rear....
smile.gif

I'll post a pic for you in a couple of minutes, but I dont think visually it would make such a big difference by raising the rear

Dang Shenoyp, you just don't stop. What's the next mod you have in mind Bro.
Well I have ordered the following from Schnitz recently -

a) Chrome chain guard, with Hayabusa Logo
b) Chrome kick stand
c) Smart TRE
d) Muzzy Full titanium Exhaust system with Carbon fiber Can
e) Rear Break Rotor, with Hayabusa Logo cut into it

I'll be improving my front break set up in a couple more days. Will keep you guys posted
biggrin.gif

You can really tell the difference by looking at the angle of the swingarm. There is also a little more gap over the rear tire. Hows the riding postion? Does it fell like you are leaning forward more, or is it about the same?

It does feel that you are leaning forward a bit more than the usual bigjohn... I took about a day to get used to the new riding position! I did feel a lil bit extra stress on my wrists the first couple of miles..... but then I got used to it
biggrin.gif

I dunno how the stress will be on longer rides... I'll let you know in the due course
smile.gif

I definetly recomend this mod! Love the ease in which Elenor turns now...

Sweet i will probably do it soon. I just did the peg mod and drug one the other day in a slow speed turn. I really didnt like that very much! Plus I wouldnt mind a little more flicking ability. Thanks for the info.
smile.gif

Back