Gen 2 stage 1 turbo bike

Well made it out to the track for one last time. Happy I went and bike was running great. Still can't get a 1.5 60 foot out of it. On 2 runs I had a 1.6 60 foot but I was on the rear wheel going thru the beams. In a couple of months I will start talking to someone about doing the motor and a tune. Would also like to do a boost controller so I can do boost by gear. Goal for the bike next year would be 220 mph standing mile, and beat up on the ugr lambos and top speed built gtrs. Would like to see the bike make at less 350 whp. Going to a dyno day this week to get a print out of what it's making right now.

20180922_120953.jpg

So went to the track this weekend with my blue bike but brought the turbo bike just incase I had problems with old blue. I did get a couple runs with the turbo bike. Not the fastest times but it was constant. I bought a new clutch master cylinder for the bike and added some jb weld to the clutch lever. So now the 2 step actually works when letting the clutch out. Made launching the bike a lot more easier to me. I will post videos later of the runs on the bike. Bike needs a longer arm as the bike likes to wheelie.

20181028_093416.jpg

20181027_160623.jpg

So went to the track this weekend with my blue bike but brought the turbo bike just incase I had problems with old blue. I did get a couple runs with the turbo bike. Not the fastest times but it was constant. I bought a new clutch master cylinder for the bike and added some jb weld to the clutch lever. So now the 2 step actually works when letting the clutch out. Made launching the bike a lot more easier to me. I will post videos later of the runs on the bike. Bike needs a longer arm as the bike likes to wheelie.

View attachment 1587134

View attachment 1587136
imagine how fast the turbo bike would be if u showed it the same love as big blue....

Yea well Ive had the blue bike longer and it more of a race bike. The turbo bike is more of a street bike. But I do plan on giving it some really good love sometime next year I hope.

Little update on the bike. I got a deal with evil swingarms to get a new arm made. Going 14 over and underbraced. I also got a new 14 plus over tail coming from hardcore racing cycle. So now the bike should not wheelie anymore. I do plan on getting the bike retuned this spring. So hopefully this year will be a better year with the bike. I did plan on sending the bike to powerhouse or boosted to do a full build this winter. But work is going to be unstable in this new year. So figure be safe and wait till next winter to really build the bike to the caliber I want it to be.

Little update on the bike I picked up a power commander to see if I could do anything to the tune. This tune is so backwards it’s not even funny. Part throttle it’s stupid rich anywhere from 10s to high 11s. Going into boost it leans out and goes lean. 13 to 14 afr at wot. I did notice when I took fuel out around idle it would idle higher and still be rich. I put my auto tune on the bike and the pod 300 to log the runs. I can’t trust my wideband gauge as the sensor is fouled out again. So iam going to try and lean the part throttle stuff out with the auto tune and the wot iam going to adjust myself as the auto tune won’t be able to do it properly. I already added a bunch of fuel to the wot column to see if it makes any changes. Will test it this weekend and see if it helps at all.

Well I got the bike tuned by a different local shop. Bike runs good for the most part. It doesn’t run right at a little part throttle cruise in a small spot. So iam going to look into that quick. Bike made awesome power at about 10psi. But iam already bored with it.

2854F162-3B22-4320-A62C-E3FE59F0E9C9.jpeg

Off boost I believe it was 13.2 afr he was shooting for. I know it’s was 13 something. I saw it on the laptop when I checked on the bike mid week. Going to ride it a little more before I decide how deep I want to go. Been thinking about putting it back to na and sell it or go full build. Something I been thinking about for awhile now.

Off boost I believe it was 13.2 afr he was shooting for. I know it’s was 13 something. I saw it on the laptop when I checked on the bike mid week. Going to ride it a little more before I decide how deep I want to go. Been thinking about putting it back to na and sell it or go full build. Something I been thinking about for awhile now.
TRAINERE DAVES IS FOR SALE... DONE RIGHT... WITH SOME PRETTY NICE PARTS...……. IF U DONTR BUY IT... ITLL BE A loooooong TIME BEFORE AN RCC SPEC BIKE PRESENTS ITSELF...………… DONE RIGHT

TRAINERE DAVES IS FOR SALE... DONE RIGHT... WITH SOME PRETTY NICE PARTS...……. IF U DONTR BUY IT... ITLL BE A loooooong TIME BEFORE AN RCC SPEC BIKE PRESENTS ITSELF...………… DONE RIGHT

That’s the one I want to buy If my bike sells soon.

25K TO GET STARTED ON A BIG BUILD

That’s the one I want to buy If my bike sells soon.
word of advice man.. if u have access to a loan or any other sources of credit..... just take the plunge now and buy it for 18..... sell off ure equipment later on..... BECAUSE when u do sell ure stuff off months from now.... and his bike sells.... itll take you 2 years to find another full RCC bike with his bikes pedigree...……… I get offers on my bike from folks I don't even know till this day.

Big update. I got the bike back from boosted cycle performance. Used haul bikes to ship it back to me and it took 56 days to deliver it to me. What a poop show place to deal with. Bike sat in Oklahoma for weeks then it sat in Wisconsin for weeks before it was put on a truck and brought to me. Bike starts up and runs amazing. Learning the ams 2000 has been pretty easy. Right now the bike is down cause the dome pressure sensor died so waiting for a new one before I can start dialing this thing in. I have took some weight off the bike and shortened up the wheelbase. Here’s some 60-130 pass I have made.

Back