I really hate asking this

So i thought i would update you as to how timely the tire truly was and is, and in my life for me it's really easy to see God's hand in action. Well shortly after that tire was installed we had a mutiny in the Kitchen that I work at , literally everyone but me walked out on the job.... crazy. This essentially means that i became a one man show and on call 24/7 . So airing up the tire all time during this week would have probably put me over the edge especially when after work air fills were taking as long as they were. I am sad that my carpal tunnel got the best of me this week and i dropped my bike for the first time ever [ never dropped any bike I've owned) after work warming up the engine. Just a couple of tiny scratches no big deal but yes i was that tired. Anyhow this week would have been so much harder and time consuming without that Michelin and there's more to come next week . So an atheist may say it is a coincidence but it's God's timing and the good men at the ORG. That I am thankful for this morning. Have great day everyone and thank you again I am truly fortunate to have you all on my side. Ok im off to work.

Thank you
Captain Scallawag

Keep pushing ahead brother. Through Him all things are possible. Those of us who helped you this time are simply the few who got there first, there are many, many more standing behind you ready to provide whatever we can, as we can.
Family.
You have great insight Mr Brown, and a positive attitude regarding faith that builds others up to be strong too. Reading your post did me some good.
As for you Mr Scallawag, your life is being touched and will be tested to be true and steady, just keep looking up and never back down, He will order your steps and lead you to walk beside Him, just keep looking up and extend your hand . . . . :thumbsup:

You have great insight Mr Brown, and a positive attitude regarding faith that builds others up to be strong too. Reading your post did me some good.
As for you Mr Scallawag, your life is being touched and will be tested to be true and steady, just keep looking up and never back down, He will order your steps and lead you to walk beside Him, just keep looking up and extend your hand . . . . :thumbsup:
Faith takes on many different forms, but the underlying principles are mostly similar. I'm not saying I'm right and anybody else is wrong, I just know what it is that I personally believe, and I know what is expected of me because of those beliefs. I try to live up to the expectations He has laid out for me. I'm just a vessel, any comfort you find in my words isn't me brother, it's Him!

I'm told often that I'm a good Christian man. For the last 40 years I haven't been in a church unless to sight see a cathedral, or go to a wedding or funeral. I do however feel that all religions are valid and none are closer to a God than any of the others. While I don't believe that anything is my savior, I do believe that we all have an underlying requirement to do our best to select right more than wrong, help more than hurt and respect for rather than disrespect others as much as I can. I also believe things like the Bible or the Quran etc. provide words that are always good rules of life to live by. Doesn't matter if they are supposed to be from a God they believe in or not.

There are times and events and circumstances that allow me to believe that harm, disrespect, lack of foregiveness or death is also the right thing to do. Which I know is not a very Christian pathway. And I'm OK with that as well.

It's good to see how this group, no matter what motivated you to do this, stepped up to help a fellow rider and fellow human being in need. For me it has nothing to do with how you believed, it was the fact you did.

Like Captain said, it's why this place exist for him.

I'm proud of you guys.

Lol. No i was just wondering because I have a shinko and you had me thinking, that its its dangerous to ride in the rain with an shinko. I was just curious bro
Lol. No i was just wondering because I have a shinko and you had me thinking, that its its dangerous to ride in the rain with an shinko. I was just curious bro
Cause it
Why settle for a Shinko when you can have a much better tire?
Cause I've been having to ride in the rain for these last 4 days to work. And another question. Is it bad to ride in the rain cause i be thinking that maybe the water would get in the intake and wet the airfilter

Cause it

Cause I've been having to ride in the rain for these last 4 days to work. And another question. Is it bad to ride in the rain cause i be thinking that maybe the water would get in the intake and wet the airfilter
I've never owned or used a Shinko tire, however, there is no issue riding in the rain for your intake or filter, they are designed to do so and have drains in them to vet out the water.

I ride all year long. Rain, shine, cold, hot. I've never had an issue with rain messing anything up. Most of the time my bike stays parked outside exposed to the elements when I'm not riding. Shinko tires aren't the best.

Back