What about a red Busa

If you wanna incorporate some red do it like this....

Black it out and accent the red on the tail section and speed hump.

6951A494-D4CE-4AD4-B98B-4875F2ACDCD6.jpeg

Or mix in the red with some black/CF like the X1
A1FD8312-01B2-4B3F-94F5-EFBE77FA931D.jpeg

That’s a 2012 LE. At one point I sent a local shop an email about painting my fairings in that color. Was quoted $800 without decals/graphics, but I never got around to doing it.
That's a decent price for paint.

The 04 LE paint is a bright shade, I think it looks great with the black frame, arm and wheels. You know how some cars look good in one color, but crappy in another?Certain and contrasts accent certain shapes, like Bailey said, look at the bike and see where it leads you. You could do a crazy custom paint job or wrap, people would see it and go "wow" or you could go with the subtle changes like inverted paint schemes where people see it and know it's different, but can't quite figure out what you've done. Depends on your personal tastes, and how the bike becomes an extension of you.

Zero maintenance daily driver drag bike. 9.5 in the quarter mile 16 inch stretch OEM horsepower front end tie downs alien head pipe power Commander v 95 at 154 miles an hour. I'm sure it's because of the color

Zero maintenance daily driver drag bike. 9.5 in the quarter mile 16 inch stretch OEM horsepower front end tie downs alien head pipe power Commander v 95 at 154 miles an hour. I'm sure it's because of the color
I can't figure out how to put videos up still or more than one picture at a time but I have some incredible night pictures of this bike and it just looks like it's dripping blood beautiful paint job at night but it's been down so many times and fell over and hit U-Haul trailer that it's now a rat rod

Back