What race class?

Shane fawbush

Registered
Found a video with 2 guys on busa's were racing. They said they were the fastest 60 inch bikes around. Then they said they were 100 % street legal with license plates and insurance... how ever these bikes were slammed with built turbo charged 450-500 HP motors. Can anyone tell me what class this would have been? Is it still a class? It really interested me because it wasn't to far away from a factory looking bike. No bars and wasn't stretched out 2 feet. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Out west that was APE 60" .

1961-1416846116-16792_6416.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to thank you both Red and Popie for taking the time to respond to my question. I'm at work on a pretty busy line so I can't sit down and read a bunch of info or I would have. Thanks again.

I wanted to thank you both Red and Popie for taking the time to respond to my question. I'm at work on a pretty busy line so I can't sit down and read a bunch of info or I would have. Thanks again.

That is just what this forum is for...

That is just what
this forum is for . . .

One thing I have grown to realize about drag racing Shane ~ motorcycles are the red headed step children of this sport *

Only times you will see large crowds for a motorcycle event ~ is MotoGP or Santa Pod all motorcycle drag race *

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back