The end ?

"... pays homage to the original design ... with modern swing"

If the gen III looks likes this
Gen III - 12.jpg

... my "plan" of adding a (cheap) gen II when gen III is released would be "shoot to $#@t" !

If the gen III is like the picture, I will be selling my SUV to buy a gen III cash.

I want each generation Busa. A dedicated track day bike (gen I), another for local riding (gen III) and one for superbike touring (gen II).

View attachment 1590078

... my "plan" of adding a (cheap) gen II when gen III is released would be "shoot to $#@t" !

If the gen III is like the picture, I will be selling my SUV to buy a gen III cash.

I want each generation Busa. A dedicated track day bike (gen I), another for local riding (gen III) and one for superbike touring (gen II).

At least this rendition doesn't look photo-shopped...it could be a close reality.

Bring it on!

View attachment 1590078

That sounds like a great plan , I also love the idea of 3 Gens of Busa , lets hope it all comes together for late 2019 / early 2020 !!

...you know what, I should, my wife would love to see these trees...

I got to see some big trees in British Columbia years ago and it is amazing how tall they are.

Back