Weather Where You Are

This 4wheeler belongs to a friend of a friend.
I don't know him, but I doubt he had any trouble in the snow(I prefer a fast 2wd with a clutch, next one for me will be a Yamaha Raptor 700).
Looks big right?
Wait til you see it put into perspective below........

IMG_1733.png

I mean, you don't need a Maverick X3, a humble RZR 800 does the trick for me. Not enough power to be really dangerous....

That's what one of my friends has, a 4wd.
The other is a 4wd Can-Am 1000sc, then a pipe, tune, lift and tires.
We get carried away, and wide open on that thing is pushing 90mph, it also gets there quickly.
I'de roll it at high speed eventually, and probably end over end, no thanks.

That is the one good thing about South Florida, you can ride 12 months a year. However I must say I miss my rides on the Blue Ridge Parkway back in Va.

BRP is 30 min from my house, and I can see them from here.
The roads getting there are just as good.
And I ride all year too.

You must be a little crazy Sixpack577, I remember trying to ride 12 months a year when I lived in Radford, VA. Then one Dec I came down a, let's call it a hill, and the entire way down was ice. I think my grip hold is still molded on the grips on the Suzuki Madura GV 1200 that I was on. Size 12 motorcycle boots do make good stabilizing skis for bikes in a pinch I learned :eek:.
Once that happened I learned to store it for when it was snowing, of course in Va if you dropped the insurance for 3 months you had to give the tags back to the DMV for the 3 months or get that special fine and forced to carry SR-22 insurance for 5 years (learned that the hard way too :crazy:).
Big plus for Florida is they don't even require Motorcyclists to carry insurance.

Is it true that the only corner in Florida is down in the Keys where you (have) to turn around?:laugh:
Florida is flat, with tons of long straight roads. once your in the keys the road is about a 100 miles straight from Key Largo to Key West. However lots of small towns with speeds dropping to 25 MPH.
Florida Turnpike is pretty straight too, much people drive 90MPH there so you passing them at 100 or 110 usually isn't even looked at.

Back