There’s still good people in this world

Says a lot about you that you have 3 friends willing to help you push a bike 2 miles....also says a lot about you that none of your friends have a truck.....:lol:
LOLOL Yea, that issue is solved now!! Although cant imagine trying to get the Busa in the back of my truck with the Lift.

truck.jpg

While that does seem like quite a knot, it may be all ones, and/or all that person has in the world. I could be wrong of course. I'll still help those who appear to be in need, if they are running game, well, it'll come back on them eventually. Always does.
Actually it took him awhile to find a $5 for his $0.80 cent coffee he didn’t have any $1s. I don’t know this guy or his story and this was first time I have ever seen him. Most homeless I run across is in their situation because of addiction or mental illness. I do believe they need help but I will never give someone cash. I have seen to many people standing in the corner then 3 hours later call the paramedics because they were overdosing or the police because they were drunk and causing problems.

Actually it took him awhile to find a $5 for his $0.80 cent coffee he didn’t have any $1s. I don’t know this guy or his story and this was first time I have ever seen him. Most homeless I run across is in their situation because of addiction or mental illness. I do believe they need help but I will never give someone cash. I have seen to many people standing in the corner then 3 hours later call the paramedics because they were overdosing or the police because they were drunk and causing problems.
I understand, I've seen that too.

To tell the truth.... even if the homeless guy bought alcohol.... it wouldn't faze me,…. he looked like he could really use a drink..... he was allllll jacked up and he stunk... clearly his better days were behind him.

To tell the truth.... even if the homeless guy bought alcohol.... it wouldn't faze me,…. he looked like he could really use a drink..... he was allllll jacked up and he stunk... clearly his better days were behind him.
Ya I just have one work location I have to deal with all this poop so my views have changed and prob a little more harsh than most.

To tell the truth . . .

Even if the homeless guy bought alcohol . . .

It would not faze me . . .

He looked like he could really use a drink . . .

He was all jacked up and he stunk . . .

Clearly his better days were behind him .

Reactions: c10
Back