What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

I'm interested in those seats, especially if they lower your seating position by a bit. I'm just BARELY able to flatfoot my busa and would like it lowered by like half an inch or an inch just for ease of mind in traffic.
Supposedly New Image's custom cut seats lower you about 1 1/2 inches into the bike.
Here is an image of it on a bike from Pashnit's Site

7e312d3b6f8c8d0f641c27687821dc6f.jpg

Supposedly New Image's custom cut seats lower you about 1 1/2 inches into the bike.
Here is an image of it on a bike from Pashnit's Site

View attachment 1588663

That'll be my next mod once I decide on a freaking design. I was thinking of a white base with satin gray and black designs (not decals). I'll throw up some teasers once I decide. And I'll probably hit you up for powder coating as soon as I'm finished with the design. I'll probably just take off the seats and stator/clutch cover for maintenance and then send it off all at once.

Bro , letting the front tire wear down that much is pushing the safety margin , that's why there are wear indicators !! Be sure to be very careful if you are wanting to max out your tires range like that !!
Out with the old. In with the new. Front tire replaced at 11,539.4 miles

View attachment 1588742

Last edited:
Changed up wires / fuses / relays. Moved heated gear to the deleted ABS circiut. Got rid of cheap cruise control fuse holders to a uniform micro fuse holders. Moved my two relays to dead space locations so can store stuff in turn signal pods without snagging relay/wires. One relay is turned on by key, and then it closes coil to power up all accessories. The back relay is for cruise control brake signal to ground.

DSC_0149.JPG

DSC_0150.JPG

DSC_0151.JPG

1542490309752.jpg

Bro , letting the front tire wear down that much is pushing the safety margin , that's why there are wear indicators !! Be sure to be very careful if you are wanting to max out your tires range like that !!

Oh I know. I wanted to see what its max capability was. I found it on the front.

Back