Do you have hard bags on your ride?

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
If you have hard saddle bags on your bike
and ride two up
I would appreciate a picture of you two up . My lady would like to see if the bags ride so far forward enough that they bang into her calves . Which she finds uncomfortable
Looking at the Set up with the 35'S like C10 has but if there are others please take part
thanks
JP

If you have hard saddle bags on your bike and ride two up *

I would appreciate a picture of you two up .

My lady would like to see if the bags
ride so far forward enough that
they bang into her calves .

Which she finds uncomfortable .

Looking at the set up with the 35'S
like c10 has but if there are others
please take part .

Thanks .

JP

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNGob_Zjw-mbc4QwLUt9sy57Aow48-WYXXvtNvwnfBH1b21ThzPQ.jpg

He really misses riding with me . My son , and I had some great rides / trips on the bird . He also enjoyed the back rest . John if you buy a SW motech rear rack , and send me your top plate ill send you my top plate that has been modified for my own backrest . Including the back rest

20160424_162623_zpsminvauix.jpg

7D56D60F-9EEE-477C-8B73-2ABF18C0CCA7.jpeg

9183C01E-9663-4FAD-9C2D-8B57C9068FA6.jpeg

330932A4-947F-4DAD-B666-EFBC3B966A42.jpeg

These are Corbin Beetle Bags. I am glad that I have them - but if I were to do it again, I would go with detachable locking bags.

thank Bryan . I may take you up on that . Normally she rides with out need of a back rest but the Bird is a whole different animal Your 35's look nicely tucked in compared to some i have seen That may be the hardware to go with

thank Bryan . I may take you up on that . Normally she rides with out need of a back rest but the Bird is a whole different animal Your 35's look nicely tucked in compared to some i have seen That may be the hardware to go with
I cut all my racks down 14 mm , and brought them in tight . rewelded the frames .

Ah. That explains it. I may have to consider that too. I probably know a welder :)9. I could put them in the mail to him. lol

Back