Cant see my for sale ad

Tb3

Registered
For some reason I cant see the for sale ad for my 11 hayabusa I started yesterday. I can click on every other thread on the forum just fine, but when I click on that thread (logged on or logged off), I just get a page that says "an unexpected error has occured. Try again later"
Is this a sign I should change my mind on selling?:laugh:
Can a mod or admin check on this when you get a chance?

For some reason I cant see the for sale ad for my 11 hayabusa I started yesterday. I can click on every other thread on the forum just fine, but when I click on that thread (logged on or logged off), I just get a page that says "an unexpected error has occured. Try again later"
Is this a sign I should change my mind on selling?:laugh:
Can a mod or admin check on this when you get a chance?
Should definitely take it as a sign!!!

Ive tried multiple times. This is the page I get

Screenshot_20181112-090617.png

I have this problem. I suspect that this is a security issue such as an advertisement or script that is only running on this classified post but not on other posts. If I use a browser that does not block ads/tracking/scripts, I can view it, both as an anonymous user and logged in. If I completely disable security for this site in my problem browser, it fixes the issue. (You may do this too.)

With my normal security settings (where the problem does occur) I do in fact regularly see header ads such as "Boosted performance". So possibly the issue is with an ad marked "3rd party"?

After disabling security, and seeing the page, I enabled security, restarted the browser, and I can still see the post. How odd!

I am able to view it on a computer at my work. I will try to figure out how to disable security settings tonight on my phone

It's got to be a security or cookie setting with one of the adds. I get it every once in a while for a particular thread. If I wait a couple of hours and come back I can see it just fine. I assume that the banner add has changed by then.

I am able to see it now. all is good! :beerchug: thank you.
and on a more depressing note, I got home from work today and got pretty sad when I walked in and looked over at it. I wanted that thing so bad when I was looking for one and said I'd never sell it. I just fixed myself a drink. Think I'll sit here on the couch and stare at the ceiling and just zone out:(

I am able to see it now. all is good! :beerchug: thank you.
and on a more depressing note, I got home from work today and got pretty sad when I walked in and looked over at it. I wanted that thing so bad when I was looking for one and said I'd never sell it. I just fixed myself a drink. Think I'll sit here on the couch and stare at the ceiling and just zone out:(
Agreed with above, maybe its a sign bro! Keep it!

Are you in a real rush to sell? Winter is the worst time to sell anyway. In three months or so spring will have sprung and riders will want to ride one, maybe even you.:)

Reactions: Tb3
My old bike sold during the winter... I finally listed it on cycletrader.com.. a week later it sold.

I think you should just reconsider the whole selling thing man...the oRg was fighting against you even trying :laugh:

Only reason I'd like it to sell fast would be so I dont change my mind, lol. If it dont sell by spring I guess I'll do the header install/tune/reflash and keep on truckin. It will just have to be a bike I can enjoy when I go for rides by my lonesome.
Usually when I go for fast rides I go with other sport bike guys and even when they say it will be a "casual" pace...it always ends up being NOT casual pace:p. And since I am easily influenced and always give in to peer pressure :lol: I choose the rc51. I just feel so much more confident blazing through the twisties on it vs the busa

Back