Hello from Wisconsin

Falkonworks

Registered
Hey everyone, I'm not exactly a "new" owner, but I am new to the forum. Just wanted to say hello and share my bikes with you all. I picked up a 2014 Hayabusa back in July of this year and I am loving the bike so far. Dealerships were closing out the unsold 2017 models and I really wanted a blue/white stripe color combo, but I ended up test riding this black/gold one and compared to a few of the stock ones I've ridden I decided to save some money and go used with some mods already done.

Mine has a Power Commander 5, Roaring Toyz swingarm extensions, Full Brock's exhaust, and a Puig screen. I haven't done anything to it yet since buying but I have some mods in mind and will be working on a few over the winter.

Anyway, here are some photos

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

I also own a 1997 GSX-R 750, a 1979 GS 1000, and here are some photos of those. I have a '78 GS 425 also but no photos. It is in pieces to get rebuilt once I figure out what I want to do with it.

IMG_9838.jpg

IMG_9840.jpg

hZT0bD0.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

It's nice to be here and I look forward to chatting with you all, learning, and sharing.

Where in Wisconsin? Grew up there,

Me at 12 yrs old

I was born in Boscobel, but I live just outside of Prairie Du Chien now. If you don’t know where that is, I’m in the southwest corner right on the Mississippi.

14 my favorite year ;) welcome. I own a 14 / same color. What's the story on the Katana? 750?

It’s not my favorite color combo but it does seem like it’s a little less common than some of the other years. I ended up going with this bike because I liked how it felt vs the stock ones! The Katana I do not know a lot about. I took the Busa to a show in La Crosse and he pulled up and parked next to me. We were the only 2 bikes to show up and he knew who I was from my photography (I used to do car photography when I was really big into car shows and building my own car). So I took some photos of our bikes together and some of his bike for him too.

Welcome you are going to like it here, great bunch of members here on the site. Be prepared to spend money lol.

Thanks! And spending money is alright with me. Like I mentioned in the last quote I’m coming from doing car show stuff. I had a FR-S that I dumped a bunch of money into. I got rid of it when it was time to buy a house. I got into bikes right at the end of owning that car and picked up the GS1000. I just liked cruising around at that time and now the speed bug got me.

Here are some pics of my old car. Should give you all somewhat of an idea about my style I guess.

787E06D0-BAAD-4E7D-A3FD-0D49A24FAFA0.jpeg

C6593771-FB77-4CC9-A929-718489B18EC9.jpeg

C372E27F-AFDF-4F9C-B268-BF6E91F80F80.jpeg

8BD9674D-CF4F-4D52-9915-BE2FCD8855D0.jpeg

D3AE5020-A373-4B5F-B422-954DEDED09D5.jpeg

FB011D67-C706-4308-BA63-4319020E8A69.jpeg

I was born in Boscobel, but I live just outside of Prairie Du Chien now. If you don’t know where that is, I’m in the southwest corner right on the Mississippi.

It’s not my favorite color combo but it does seem like it’s a little less common than some of the other years. I ended up going with this bike because I liked how it felt vs the stock ones! The Katana I do not know a lot about. I took the Busa to a show in La Crosse and he pulled up and parked next to me. We were the only 2 bikes to show up and he knew who I was from my photography (I used to do car photography when I was really big into car shows and building my own car). So I took some photos of our bikes together and some of his bike for him too.

Thanks! And spending money is alright with me. Like I mentioned in the last quote I’m coming from doing car show stuff. I had a FR-S that I dumped a bunch of money into. I got rid of it when it was time to buy a house. I got into bikes right at the end of owning that car and picked up the GS1000. I just liked cruising around at that time and now the speed bug got me.

Here are some pics of my old car. Should give you all somewhat of an idea about my style I guess.

View attachment 1588387

View attachment 1588389

View attachment 1588390

View attachment 1588391

View attachment 1588392

View attachment 1588388
JDM Hella Flush....
Was that car bagged too?

No sir. BC Racing coilovers set as low as they could go. I imported a bunch of different hard to find parts from Japan. I made some stuff/had some stuff made for me by some friends. E85 tune gave it a little bump. Still wish I kept it to do a turbo or S/C but oh well, the Busa more than makes up for that!

That's Right:thumbsup:

Friend of mine had an FRS. Pearl white with purple Work Emotion XD9s and a supercharger. Was a fun little car. I stay with the cheaper Hondas.

I spent every summer in Wisconsin on the farm. Stitzer area. Close to madison. Lived all over wisconsin, illinois, and iowa. So you probably arent to far from dubuque? I currently am busaless, but have owned mutiple years and various mod levels. Im on a m109r currently. I love the 750 you have. My favorite color scheme.

I spent every summer in Wisconsin on the farm. Stitzer area. Close to madison. Lived all over wisconsin, illinois, and iowa. So you probably arent to far from dubuque? I currently am busaless, but have owned mutiple years and various mod levels. Im on a m109r currently. I love the 750 you have. My favorite color scheme.

Stitzer is actually closer to me than Madison. Boscobel is about 15 miles away. Small world! Dubuque is about an hour from me. I actually have a few friends from down there so I’m in that area pretty often. I went on a Suzuki demo and wanted to ride the m109r but didn’t get around to it. And thanks! I never really was into sport bikes too much until my buddy bought that bike and then he told me he was selling it one day so I drove right over to his place and bought it.

Nice photography. Had a stanced LS400 for a daily a few cars ago.....

Thanks! The whole wheel fitment thing isn’t for everyone but once you get into it it’s kind of hard not to imagine every car done that way right? Lol.

And I was trying to find something to post to the gram last night and ran across a photo I forgot to post of the Busa. Rode 2.5 hours in the rain to go to a bike rally called The Slimy Crud Run here in Wisconsin.

4F3F6B8F-3ECE-4578-921E-7F82D75E3626.jpeg

Back