Stock windshield sux

12 Year thread revival, :) that kid pictured back early in the thread is probably off to college by now. Windscreen threads never get old. As much function as it is style. Get whatever works, tried about 7-8 different screens, for looks, I ended up liking the Zero Gravity SR clear screen on both Busa's, for long distance tour, the Zero Gravity ST screen I liked best, and for looks the Yana Shiki R series which they don't make anymore was the coolest.

Stock vs. ZG SR Light Smoke
6650107027_e54a259f8b_o.jpg
Dsc04234 by Tim Mayhew, on Flickr

6650107125_3862bd7e49_o.jpg
Dsc04238 by Tim Mayhew, on Flickr

6879529901_c6a523358c_o.jpg
Dsc04516 by Tim Mayhew, on Flickr

Hey Tim, since I put helibars on my 06 I’ve noticed that my helmet is trying to lift off my head at speed. I’ve got the original screen and never had a problem with it. I’d prefer light smoke but which model ZG screen would you recommend? Suppose it would really help? They’re not all called double bubble are they?

Yikes, I saw snow in one of those pictures...there is no way in heck, I'd ride my Busa when there is snow on the ground...replacing fairings can get expensive but good on ya for riding that bike...it looks great.

Who'd a thought a Busa could be a windshield model.

1542474654490756647817.jpg

I went with the MRA Vario touring windscreen. At 6'2" I'm able to tuck helmet and torso behind it, which I could not do with a DB. Upright I feel and hear the wind but it's not as dirty and not directed at my chest. It works great as my "winter" screen and I may use it in the summer with the spoiler down vs. stock.

Back