What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Only in China do they convict without benefit of some sort of trial or hearing. Did you actually contest one of these and they said "we don't have to prove your guilty."
No , because this will be the first if I get it , maybe someone has , car drivers are getting pinned too . The onus of innocence has to be proved in court if you contest , like I said , you better have $ to go there . Doesn't mean you couldn't try , just the fact these pricks set up with camo net etc. , show you that they got no fair play ethics . This is basically the UK Westminster system Australia live under , and this is a tiny example of many laws modified and whittled down to suit the pricks in power in simple terms .

Australia we are talking , and I guess you could contest it , but then you better be ready to feed the lawyers , the laws are tight , and were made very much in their favor .

I don't know about australia, but I've shown up to court myself many times. Got trapped at 163+ MPH going down the highway and actually signed my written ticket ( It's not an admission of guild, it just means you understand that you got the ticket and you have to fix the issue or get the court to dismiss it before said date), and went to court. Officer didn't show, I won my case. I've never paid a single dime when I had to go to court for traffic violations. I'm not sure about Australia and if you guys could represent yourself or not, just go in there with respect and be well-spoken, and they'll dismiss a lot.

No , because this will be the first if I get it , maybe someone has , car drivers are getting pinned too . The onus of innocence has to be proved in court if you contest , like I said , you better have $ to go there . Doesn't mean you couldn't try , just the fact these pricks set up with camo net etc. , show you that they got no fair play ethics . This is basically the UK Westminster system Australia live under , and this is a tiny example of many laws modified and whittled down to suit the pricks in power in simple terms .
Also this is contract law when moving in traffic, not common law, with common law you are innocent until THEY prove you guilty, with contract law you have agreed to their terms and conditions when you sign up to the drivers license.

Also this is contract law when moving in traffic, not common law, with common law you are innocent until THEY prove you guilty, with contract law you have agreed to their terms and conditions when you sign up to the drivers license.

It's entirely different in the states, especially if they can't catch you and have to pin down to your license plate. If you actually fight it, they can't make it stick unless its more involved than just driving fast (other criminal offenses/murder/etc). I've had alot of run ins with the law when I was younger for traffic, and I just figured out how to not pay anything. Obviously, my advice only works for America because I don't know how it works everywhere else.

Testing the bike after installing a new oil pan

20181031_161147.jpg

Side shot shameless plug
20181031_161227.jpg

Painted the bolts and a new oil plug
20181030_152001.jpg

New Oil pan
20181030_151944.jpg

PTFE Braided fuel lines along with a new AEM pump
20181031_154602.jpg

Fuel filter
20181031_154609.jpg

Finally some nice ass pictures
20181031_161202.jpg

Last edited:
Australia we are talking , and I guess you could contest it , but then you better be ready to feed the lawyers , the laws are tight , and were made very much in their favor .

Just to add to this, (sorry...)
In Victoria, effective as of today, is this little piece of arseholeness...

If you are caught doing between 25-35 kph over the posted limit, (that's 15-20 mph in old money, give or take)
We now have the privilege of a 3 month license suspension on the spot - no question. Park ya car/bike and organise a lift from someone and a tow for your car/bike.

And a new maximum penalty of driving while disqualified, $38,000 max fine and up to 2 years at a government sponsored establishment, even if it's your first offense.

Pricks.......

Just to add to this, (sorry...)
In Victoria, effective as of today, is this little piece of arseholeness...

If you are caught doing between 25-35 kph over the posted limit, (that's 15-20 mph in old money, give or take)
We now have the privilege of a 3 month license suspension on the spot - no question. Park ya car/bike and organise a lift from someone and a tow for your car/bike.

And a new maximum penalty of driving while disqualified, $38,000 max fine and up to 2 years at a government sponsored establishment, even if it's your first offense.

Pricks.......
Yeah, they are clamping down and trying to generate more revenue for their coffers with those monstrous fines . . . but here's my argument . . .
They are effectively interrupting and interfering with commerce when they take your license and your ability to earn a living with that license, if I get caught exceeding the speed limit by X amount and they take my license, there goes my job coz it's all dependent on travelling to work (no buses or trains from my town to the city where I work), so the company I work for loses income and will not be paying tax on that lost income, so the Government loses out too.
So I guess I'd better be a good little slave, and tow the line. Pricks!.

Testing the bike after installing a new oil pan

View attachment 1587364

Side shot shameless plug
View attachment 1587365

Painted the bolts and a new oil plug
View attachment 1587367

New Oil pan
View attachment 1587368

PTFE Braided fuel lines along with a new AEM pump
View attachment 1587370
Fuel filter
View attachment 1587371

Finally some nice ass pictures
View attachment 1587373
im surprised u didn't go with a dme low pro pan... u don't like swinging pickups? I know some people don't.

Yeah, they are clamping down and trying to generate more revenue for their coffers with those monstrous fines . . . but here's my argument . . .
They are effectively interrupting and interfering with commerce when they take your license and your ability to earn a living with that license, if I get caught exceeding the speed limit by X amount and they take my license, there goes my job coz it's all dependent on travelling to work (no buses or trains from my town to the city where I work), so the company I work for loses income and will not be paying tax on that lost income, so the Government loses out too.
So I guess I'd better be a good little slave, and tow the line. Pricks!.
I'm thinking tomorrow is the last day before the all clear on my potential fine . I got a good feeling that 2 bikes were pictured ( one mine ) , and it was right around when I was overtaking the other bike . So I was accelerating , though don't know what actual speed would have been , but this bike picks up speed quick with the 47t rear / tall tire combo .
Anyway , that is why I had stopped weekend joy flights , much better chance of enjoyable ride week days for me bro 's .
You be careful out there Ottafish , and you also Kiwi , we don't want horrid pushbike pics of you guys in Lycra , 'cos you lost your right to ride , now do we !! :)

im surprised u didn't go with a dme low pro pan... u don't like swinging pickups? I know some people don't.

My thinking was fairly simple - Im not lowering the bike so why? Maybe there is an advantage to the low pro pan?

Back