Opinons on emblems...

0-6 arm almost all the way out under the stock tail, lowered on 3 hole links.
Looks AMAZING! I am going to be welding up a swing arm stretch from an OE, I am thinking 4 inch. I just want to bring my tire even with the stock tail so I can lower the bike down again. I bottom out if I lower on the stock length.

I bought these off eBay and only intended to put the red Suzuki ones on and then I got carried away. I know most of you don't like any but just wanted to check anyways.

I really liked the paint color of my 08 with black wheels (below) much better than the 18.
View attachment 1586921
View attachment 1586923
I will say (although it is none of my business) that I like the white hump better than the red you have on there...it doesn't look bad just my taste which isn't everyone's.

I do like your bike though, the colour is great.

Looks AMAZING! I am going to be welding up a swing arm stretch from an OE, I am thinking 4 inch. I just want to bring my tire even with the stock tail so I can lower the bike down again. I bottom out if I lower on the stock length.
Thank you sir. The bike has been through several iterations through the years, but that arm has been a constant. Here is the latest and current version.

IMG_20150524_124737213.jpg

Wouldn’t the Suzuki tank emblem look better if it was lowered a bit, similar to the early models? Seems a tad high to me in the pics.

Thank you sir. The bike has been through several iterations through the years, but that arm has been a constant. Here is the latest and current version.

View attachment 1587089

Oh damn you have gone turbo and full out drag. Love the tail motto lol yes it’s fast no you can’t ride it. I’ve never seen that zero gravity screen, did you take a clear one and paint the sides??

Oh damn you have gone turbo and full out drag. Love the tail motto lol yes it’s fast no you can’t ride it. I’ve never seen that zero gravity screen, did you take a clear one and paint the sides??
Yeah, it's not so streetable any more lol.
That's exactly what it is, a painted ZG double bubble.

Yep, the gold wheels themselves, and the red 08 Busas had and still have more demand than most colors, especially since they were both only made in 08.
The gold wheels were the first thing to come off my blue 08. They have been in the garage attic ever since. I do like the red/orange 08 color a lot.

Back