Next Hayabusa.org track day ?

bussassin417

Registered
Busa.org.jpg

Where and when is the next hayabusa.org track day ?

It seems that site administrators have to authorize events using the hayabusa.org name. Also, I think they co-organize events with registered members.

I want a track !! Not a track day with "another" organization or group; with fellow members of hayavusa.org

It seems that site administrators have to authorize events using the hayabusa.org name. Also, I think they co-organize events with registered members.

I want a track !! Not a track day with "another" organization or group; with fellow members of hayavusa.org
Oh, you said "When is the next... " like there had been a previous one. Had me going there!

had been a previous one

There has been a previous hayabusa.org track day, I found the thread. It's link is here.

That is why I started this thread asking where and when is the next event. (plan your work, work your plan)

There has been hayabusa.org meet/greets, rides, track day and group gatherings. Some were just regional, others annual national events. I searched for upcoming events, gathering, rides or meet/greets; nothing !

We should organize now for future events.

The forum is great ! Valuable information and experience is exchange daily, saved for others and new members.

Personal interaction enhances life. We need more of it !!

I'm "well rounded." I have family, contribute to the community and have various other interests.

My riding is a passion, I think about it all the time. Even before I started riding I thought about it all the time. There are others like me, here on this forum; and they ride a BUSA !!

Let's get together !!!

Forgot one

SoCal Track Days Dec 8-9 at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway

SoCal Dec 7-8 2018.jpg

It's a great way for members to meet up and/or enjoy a track day !!

Reply with interest, what track is best and/or which schedule works for you.

Back