West Coast Bound 10/19/18 for MCRD San Diego

Ram Jam got a bath so he looks good for California Sun tomorrow ;)
DSC_5562.JPG

DSC_5563.JPG

:D

I'm pretty small too, 160 5'8 or so. I saw a picture of him and was trying to gauge what is the best seat options.
That’s a $500 dollars seat and have to send yours in to be built on the OEM pan. Takes about 3 or 4 months. I’ll be getting one, eventually

That’s a $500 dollars seat and have to send yours in to be built on the OEM pan. Takes about 3 or 4 months. I’ll be getting one, eventually

I saw that they had the one day drive in option, I might plan a trip for that.. unless I have two sets of seats. Buy a slightly used OEM gen 2 seat and just send it off while I get a new image..

White sands New Mexico 4 years ago had the FJR1300 pined @ 160 for 16 miles

One day heading east thru Utah on a straight empty two lane after maintaining 95 and above I got a Ka band hit ahead and scrubbed off some speed until I hit the 55 mph limit. I needed gas but the next station was 41 miles ahead and wouldn’t you know it, my low fuel light came on which is usually good for just under 40 miles. As luck would have it a sheriff’s car pulled in behind me as I passed and stayed with me for the entire 41 miles...at 55 mph. Thought I was gonna have a stroke!:laugh: Was probably a good sign though as I took on 5.1 gallons in my 5 gallon tank at the first station I came to.:) That was close.

Appears like KWICK brought a few ZRXOA members together ~ tough to get Hayabusa riders together during the week *

6E1110BA-F4F1-4809-893F-E519BC8D9884.jpg

It is a little easier to gather up riders on the weekend ~ than it is during the week out here in the wild west *

Last edited by a moderator:
Safe Travels, bring something your son truly wants when you see him.

I wanted a Quater pounder & Oreo cookies when I got graduated from MCRD & my brother brought me a bag of double-stuffed, that was priceless. The strangest things you miss are food; we'd talk about food constantly.

Back