Slave Cylinder replacement- HELP!

short sandrail

Registered
I have a 2 seat mini sandrail, a Short Sandcar with a 1300 CC Suzuki Hayabusa turbo engine. My OEM Suzuki Slave Cylinder for the Clutch is leaking and needs replaced. As it's not in a bike frame,so no Suzuki Vin number. I know the engine is either a 1999 to 2003 or a 2004 - 2007 but not sure which. Any way to tell the engine year by looking at it so I know which slave cylinder to purchase for a replacement? Thanks for any help you can give me. The Suzuki dealers in person or on line have been no help.
sandrail.png

When trying to buy a cylinder they list a Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Clutch Release Cylinder 23160-06B02 OEM for 1999 to 2003 and Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R Clutch Release Cylinder 23160-06B11 OEM for 2004 to 2007 That's why I don't know which to buy and use for my engine.

can you take the cylinder off the bike and take to a dealer to compare? You have to remove it anyway to replace it.

Thank all of you for your input,I now have some ideas of how to proceed. If any one out there does think of a way to ID what year my is engine when not mounted it a bike frame I still would like to know what year Hayabusa I am running.

Thanks again!
If any of you are around Silverlake Mich. SANDDUNES at Mears Mich. next summer and see my sandrail flag me down and I would be glad to give you a ride in a 900 lb 300 HP crazy hill climbing sandrail!

Back