What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Doesn’t everyone load their stuff in the truck ?

0CE405E2-A1B7-42C3-A659-573160D583E3.jpeg

I looked at it....been 2 weeks since I got to ride. Summer turned quickly to winter. 86 high on a monday, the next day high was in the 50's

So apparently, when I was installing everything, the fuel supply cable got loose. So I tried to crank her up today and fuel started leaking. I did a quick clean up job and reconnected the hose, Fired her up, everything was fine.. except for the gas smell.

So apparently, when I was installing everything, the fuel supply cable got loose. So I tried to crank her up today and fuel started leaking. I did a quick clean up job and reconnected the hose, Fired her up, everything was fine.. except for the gas smell.
That’s odd. Did you remove the tank off the bike at some point and maybe didn’t reconnect the hose properly? I thought those fittings were very secure and wouldn’t come lose just from lifting the tank.

That’s odd. Did you remove the tank off the bike at some point and maybe didn’t reconnect the hose properly? I thought those fittings were very secure and wouldn’t come lose just from lifting the tank.

I think it was when I wedged a small binder in between the tank and the airbox to hold it up because my new hayabusa didn't come with the tank rod - Which is another reason why I gotta go call the dealership again today.

All in all, I cleaned it up and I'll just let it airdry, since thats what gasoline do.

I think it was when I wedged a small binder in between the tank and the airbox to hold it up because my new hayabusa didn't come with the tank rod - Which is another reason why I gotta go call the dealership again today.

All in all, I cleaned it up and I'll just let it airdry, since thats what gasoline do.
The prop rod is stored in the tail section and can be hard to locate especially if it’s knocked loose.
I think I read somewhere that they don’t have prop rides on the newer busas, but would have to do some research to see if I can find the posts.

Back