hayabusa trackday

Very NICELY done. Love video quality.
Only thing I can recommend after watching this really nice track day is smother throttle applications epically your on throttle exits and some maintenance throttle mid corners.
Ha! talk about splitting hairs lol.
I thought the same, but hey, who are we to judge, kinda did ok as he was :race:

I have never seen better non professional on bike Gen 2 rider footage on a track , ever !! This bloke knows how to ride hard , and while his style is aggressive , he possess the necessary talent and intent to the getting it all done in a most effective manner !!
I for one would be most surprised if any commenters could provide us with any personal examples of track day footage , of such high level skilled piloting entertainment , but would welcome viewing that also !! ;)

I could Road but my sig line on another forum is it no longer matters how fast I once was ;)
My comments were intended tip from the dreaded high side bite. My last track day the guy in my group didn't make it home. It was quite the site to see unfold less than a few bike lengths from me.

All good , he posted up some great footage , so gets my respect as a talented rider !!
Sounded great hiring track like that with some other people, shame so far away that's crazy far that's where uk so good some great tracks to ride all pretty close to each other, get some more onboards next year at a few of them if I can can't wait.

Yeah , we got 2 tracks here close to my city , well within 100km anyway , and one of them may hold a Moto GP in future if Australia can get 2 rounds , that's what is being chucked around at the moment anyway , that track is newly built called 'The Bend' Tailem Bend Motorsport Park Sth. Australia , you can google it to check it out .
As for the trip , both my mate and his girlfriend and myself have lots of people we know up there , ( I stayed at my brothers with his family up there ) , so it was a short 5 day catch up and wild 3 day ride session !!
I was lucky enough to be able to fly there and back ( was waiting on hip replacement then ) , so I had it pretty good , and my brothers is only a few km to the track , so I used one of their cars to get there and back .
I got a lot of $ tied up in my bike , with more to come , so I will be careful if I do track day it in future , if I break it , it will be a long time repairing , assuming it is fixable . Got no insurance also for it , not even street , and I am a disability pensioner already bro !!
Well I will be looking forward to more footage of your ride exploits , like I said , I ain't ever seen faster Gen 2 track day footage than yours !!:):thumbsup:

Yeah , we got 2 tracks here close to my city , well within 100km anyway , and one of them may hold a Moto GP in future if Australia can get 2 rounds , that's what is being chucked around at the moment anyway , that track is newly built called 'The Bend' Tailem Bend Motorsport Park Sth. Australia , you can google it to check it out .
As for the trip , both my mate and his girlfriend and myself have lots of people we know up there , ( I stayed at my brothers with his family up there ) , so it was a short 5 day catch up and wild 3 day ride session !!
I was lucky enough to be able to fly there and back ( was waiting on hip replacement then ) , so I had it pretty good , and my brothers is only a few km to the track , so I used one of their cars to get there and back .
I got a lot of $ tied up in my bike , with more to come , so I will be careful if I do track day it in future , if I break it , it will be a long time repairing , assuming it is fixable . Got no insurance also for it , not even street , and I am a disability pensioner already bro !!
Well I will be looking forward to more footage of your ride exploits , like I said , I ain't ever seen faster Gen 2 track day footage than yours !!:):thumbsup:
Track looks cool you'll have some fun there, hope ur hip ok now definitely not the best for on the bike have fun doing more to your bike it hard to know when to stop, not that you ever do want to stop buying things for them.

Now that was Kick A$$ riding right there !! You are really carving them up , that is damn impressive !! I see you are running Brembo reservoirs on your pumps , so can I take a guess that your beast is a little refined ?? How about some pics of your bike bro , now we all see how she flew , I want to view this Hayabusa track weapon !!
Me three

Yes have done a few things to the bike ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets on order ready for next year and hopefully get ecu flashed then should be pretty sorted other than shedding a bit of weight

View attachment 1586340

View attachment 1586341

View attachment 1586342

View attachment 1586343

View attachment 1586344
You have really set your bike up right

That was in the fast group
No that was the fast group to be fair it is more like some of the other riders shouldn't be in the fast group and have done a bit of racing before. Love the challenge of the hayabusa such fun beast to ride and nice to shut up all the idiots that all keep saying the busa is only good in a straight line. For me it's got to be one of the best bikes around what else can u go touring on drag racing and track riding it awesome
Boy can i think of a thousand questions.

I looked up your track. Looks like there's a firework show coming up in a few weeks. That's got to be something to see. I wonder if You get tickets in advance perhaps they give a discount? A very well maintained track by the way. There must be a large staff there ?

Cheers is that cadwell park your profile pic is at if so how do you get on round there looking forward to going there next year
yes that is Cadwell back in 2011.

been there a couple of times since, its quite narrow focuses the mind somewhat

might go again next year and try out LSR at elvington , achieved 195 at mile and an 1/8th
elusive 200mph still missing
need lower tuck lost 9 inches of belly far that should help

Back