Hayabusa.oRg Regulars ~ Autumn Season Check In *

RedBull

Registered
Just want to make sure that we are all alive & well while the trees change color ~ from the Atlantic shore through the Gulf coast & the great Pacific northwest *

30118355060_70cda4808e_b.jpg

You blokes in Australia & New Zealand have seasonal changes at different times ~ however our Hayabusa is even assembled in India so everybody is welcome *

WTF are seasons? Palm trees shed little good time annoying balls.
I do miss the PNW or even Chicago in fall. Both weeks.
Troy
I guess Cap would rather me say "good time!" Lol

Yes , we in the Great Southern Lands have our seasons at different times , but in the north of my great land , they have only 2 , the tropical wet and dry , while further south we can still ride most of the full year !!
Always have felt welcomed , we Southern lads ride for the sheer pleasure and feeling of freedom , something very universal , and thankfully the Captain has given us a location where alike minded souls can meet !!
Long live the Hayabusa , and long live the Org. !!

Just got back from about an hour and a half ride here in the PNW and I felt like I was in a Monty Python movie, so many leaves! Forgive the meaning of life reference, it's just perfect riding weather otherwise!

iowa here. road motorcycle in 68 degree weather saturday. 2 inches of snow sunday and 30. Monday 5os and fine again.

Woke up this morning to 34 degrees, it was in the 80s last week... good grief.

Fall has arrived in Ontario. Currently 40 miles an hour winds bringing in our low of 35 F for tonight. No snow predicted for the next two weeks. No riding weather either :(. But I have hope for something better in early November. At least for one last ride I'm optimistic that way

Been in the 60s and low low 70s i have logged roughly 200 miles on the 9. Its been very nice out riding again for the first time in years!

Still not much happening yet …..

Soon it will be recycle foliage time and I have to pick them all up.

Yeah, New England .. and the Red Sox Rock ………..

IMG_3490.JPG

Back