hayabusa trackday

Now that was Kick A$$ riding right there !! You are really carving them up , that is damn impressive !! I see you are running Brembo reservoirs on your pumps , so can I take a guess that your beast is a little refined ?? How about some pics of your bike bro , now we all see how she flew , I want to view this Hayabusa track weapon !!

Now that was Kick A$$ riding right there !! You are really carving them up , that is damn impressive !! I see you are running Brembo reservoirs on your pumps , so can I take a guess that your beast is a little refined ?? How about some pics of your bike bro , now we all see how she flew , I want to view this Hayabusa track weapon !!
+1! Pics of the bike, PLEASE!

That was awesome !!! Great riding !!! You inspire me !! From day one I knew a Busa was all the bike I'd never need to enjoy riding on the street and the track. Skill as a rider is all that's needed.

You have shown what a great rider can achieve on a Busa. You have set the bar HIGH !!

Thanks again for the inspiration.

Yes have done a few things to the bike ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets on order ready for next year and hopefully get ecu flashed then should be pretty sorted other than shedding a bit of weight

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

_20180906_024334.JPG

Yes have done a few things to the bike ohlins rear shock and fork kit . Removed abs system, new brembo master cylinder, brembo discs, lines and brembo racing pads which the bike just eats them. Engine is stock with k&n filter, yoshimura r77 system and powercomander and changed gearing, running pirelli supercorsa v1 tyres that's about it at mo, just got quickshifter and rearsets on order ready for next year and hopefully get ecu flashed then should be pretty sorted other than shedding a bit of weight

View attachment 1586340

View attachment 1586341

View attachment 1586342

View attachment 1586343

View attachment 1586344
Nice setup! My favorite color scheme of all 2nd gen. Busas too!!

Yeap nope.... 6th gear down to 3rd holy cow!! I don have the balls to ride like that. Plus the laying on the throttle while still leaned over. Had this playing on my TV with surround sound going. Awesome watch thanks for sharing!

I'm assuming you were riding in the a novice group or something? No one could hang with you.

Already said it but I would have been surprised if you didnt say she ate tires and brake pads.

Thanks again for sharing!

Yeap nope.... 6th gear down to 3rd holy cow!! I don have the balls to ride like that. Plus the laying on the throttle while still leaned over. Had this playing on my TV with surround sound going. Awesome watch thanks for sharing!

I'm assuming you were riding in the a novice group or something? No one could hang with you.

Already said it but I would have been surprised if you didnt say she ate tires and brake pads.

That was in the fast group

No that was the fast group to be fair it is more like some of the other riders shouldn't be in the fast group and have done a bit of racing before. Love the challenge of the hayabusa such fun beast to ride and nice to shut up all the idiots that all keep saying the busa is only good in a straight line. For me it's got to be one of the best bikes around what else can u go touring on drag racing and track riding it awesome

Very NICELY done. Love video quality.
Only thing I can recommend after watching this really nice track day is smother throttle applications epically your on throttle exits and some maintenance throttle mid corners.

Back